(NASCAR) Tony Stewart's house y'all

Gil Bang

Maybe the great American philosopher Toby Keith can buy it.  

NASCAR jokes aside, I get that he probably wanted to have a big spread far away from the public and the media for isolation purposes with his family.  But he hast to understand it unless you’re going to hold it until Death, that’s a really tough ass set to selL while still alive.  Just an hour away from Indianapolis in Cincinnati is not a catchy  as his realtor would have him believe

There are some aspects to NASCAR that are interesting to me, though I don't know enough as most fans.  I've enjoyed a few races.  But one thing that was always funny to me was Tony Stewart was at one point considered the "tough guy" of the sport.  I saw him have some heated arguments and get petulant with media.  That's it.  Excellent driver, no doubt.  It was just funny to me that he was "the badass" of the sport.  Little pudgy motherfucker gonna whip everyone's ass.  Okay.

MEH MEH MEH!  NO CR!  NO CR!  NO CR!  

"Is it always this hot and humid here in South Florida?"

"Mr. Putin, it's only April.  This is nothing."  

"Fucking-A.  Tell me about Indiana."  

1 hour ago, 52-80 said:

Kid:  Dad, I want to eat dinner at the Rainforest Cafe

Tony Stewart:  We have the Rainforest Cafe at home

disclaimer: i actually have no idea what the a RC looks like inside, but thats what i picture

Think about Chuck E. Cheese with fake trees and zoo sound effects.  

9 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Kid was high on weed, got out of his car on the middle of the track, and Tony ran him over.

Ward family sued, Tony settled.

The weed thing true? Who gets stoned and says "let's go racing"?

2 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

A buddy of mine that was a Vietnam vet, that drag raced. He would puff away in his tow vehicle till he was about two cars from the registration table, roll down the windows, and smoke would roll out like a Cheech and Chong movie. He never could figure out why his reaction time was so slow on his time slips, I always knew the reason.

CHIEF

Did every nouveau-riche person in the U.S. have a meeting and decide that "Contemporary Liberace" was the interior design of choice nowadays?  WTF?

54 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Toxicology reports revealed Kevin Ward Jr., was under the influence of marijuana on the night he was struck and killed by a sprint car driven by Tony Stewart, Ontario County (N.Y.) District Attorney Michael Tantillo said Wednesday.

At a news conference to announce that a grand jury had declined to indict Stewart in Ward's death, Tantillo said the level of marijuana in Ward's system was high enough to impair judgment.

11 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Toxicology reports revealed Kevin Ward Jr., was under the influence of marijuana on the night he was struck and killed by a sprint car driven by Tony Stewart, Ontario County (N.Y.) District Attorney Michael Tantillo said Wednesday.

At a news conference to announce that a grand jury had declined to indict Stewart in Ward's death, Tantillo said the level of marijuana in Ward's system was high enough to impair judgment.

Visibility in that specific type of dirt track car is basically just a little gun slat opening in front, like a chopped Mercury or something. And nobody expects some dude walking around out on a live track. 

Tony Stewart's house reminds me of what Trump's house might look like, if he ever spent a day fishing and a night around the campfire.  Grotesquely overstated in every single way!

And unfortunately Russians trying to launder money are pulling back from such properties...

8 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Kid was high on weed, got out of his car on the middle of the track, and Tony ran him over.

Ward family sued, Tony settled.

And was the inspiration of one of the best bars:

“Been known to lose it though, so if I overdo it, you drove me too it/When I step into the vocal booth like I’m supposed to do I’ma murder you on a [expletive] track like Tony Stewart.”