Texas Golf: Championship Week

Goodman

Good to see that Bama did not just shit the bed. Again, grats to the Pokes fans, got your redemption for a few years ago..

It looked like what Bama did to Duke yesterday. Your guys missed a lot of putts, but it probably wouldn’t have mattered.

Man what a rush that was. We jumped out early and absolutely dominated. I yelled like a little kid when Wolff sank that putt to win it all. Course looked amazing, the players were all class, and the crowds were great. Hats off to the few Bama fans there, they were loud as hell.

Gotta watch Driven now, didn’t want to jinx it by seeing it before knowing how the season would play out.

12 hours ago, UncleCharlie said:

Meh, it's a Texas fan. They only like to talk swimming and diving.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

mmm, baseball is kind of fun too...right, fatass?

nothing like getting swept at home with a 2 game lead.

mmm, baseball is kind of fun too...right, fatass?
nothing like getting swept at home with a 2 game lead.
I'll ask Aggy when they run you out of your own park. Hope you didnt have to reschedule a pedicure because we gifted you a regional.

• Fuck You 3

16 hours ago, sidis said:

it's over. 

8&7

4&3

4&3

3 up thru 13

1 up thru 12 

congrats to okie state for winning the championship.  backyard certainly helped but they've done it wire to wire, regardless of location this year.

This.

It was funny to see a bunch of butthurt Bama fans on Twitter yesterday complaining about the home course.  Yeah, I'm sure it helped some, but this OSU team was quite clearly the best college team this year.  They finished 1st in 10 of 14 events they played. That's sick.

I was actually worried that match play would bite us in the ass like it has several times in the past decade.  This was (IIRC) the 4th time we finished stroke play #1 but was only the first time we could close the deal in match play.

1 hour ago, Goodman said:

NCAA is pathetic. I just read that they signed a 3-year deal that takes the championship to Grayhawk from 20-22.

Amateur golf has access to most great courses and they select a desert course at the end of May? 

That’s Arizona State’s new home course too. Beyond rediculous.

On 5/31/2018 at 9:36 AM, UncleCharlie said:

I'll ask Aggy when they run you out of your own park. Hope you didnt have to reschedule a pedicure because we gifted you a regional.

Wanna try that again?

Way to typically represent at...Stetson?

lol