Seeded draft 2022

Wulaw Horn

Rules- we do an 8 team snake draft where we all draft 8 teams. You get the seed multiplied by the amount they win (cumulatively). So if a 1 seed wins it all - you get 21 points. 1 + 2+ 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 for winning each round. 
a 10 seed that gets to the sweet 16 gets 30 points. 10 for winning round 1, 20 for winning round 2 etc. 

@Huckleberryis always in if he wants it. 
Otherwise it’s first come first served for the other 6 spots. 
I promised that I would give a shout out to: @BradInATX

Here is the draft order. For those who haven’t done it before- when you are done @ the next person to pick. We usually start on Sunday and take all day Monday to do it. No real pressure to get it done. The order… 

1- @Prepuce of Doom (defending champ

2- @Huckleberry

3- @shadow_operative

4- @Wulaw Horn

5- @TXSooner518

6- @Capn81

7- @Bartles

8- @henrygandorf

Also- I imagine everyone is ranking shit for the draft- after we get done there I’m giving away free money at the thread pinned to the top. Not difficult at all. Pick your favorite 8 on that thread and whoever has the most points afterwards wins. Get in on that contest. Free. Giving away money. 

• Hook 'Em 3

They were #35 on my list. Ha!  2 reasons for that- my cunt of an ex-wife went to school there and I always like rooting against them. 2) I pretty much always fade teams that unexpectedly win their conference tournament and aren’t a top seed type team. I’m less worried than many about Va Tech. 

• Hook 'Em 1