Marshall, TX seems like a second world country.....

Aqua Buddha

On 3/7/2022 at 9:43 AM, Pam Cummings said:

Maybe we should all start talking about how much we love the town of Marshall, y'know, just in case the Russians are reading.

This comment reminds me of the Bill Burr Philly rant where he starts getting heckled and he just spends his entire set talking about how much their city sucks.  I think it was a year or two after 9/11

”The terrorists will never attack you, because they know the rest of this country doesn’t give a fuck about you.”

• Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 4:12 PM, MissingInAction said:

I stopped for gas nearby in Henderson on my way to Nashville. Everyone at the store was open carrying.

And there was this

IMG_20220401_085516.jpg

I think I've only ever seen one person open carrying in Henderson, but I do need to know which gas station has the no step on snek sign. Waiting on some pupusas at the Salvadorian restaurant downtown right now. Will report back on the quality.

9 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

I think I've only ever seen one person open carrying in Henderson, but I do need to know which gas station has the no step on snek sign. Waiting on some pupusas at the Salvadorian restaurant downtown right now. Will report back on the quality.

Yeah calling bullshit on the "everyone was open carrying" at the gas station. I'm not sure why people feel the need to lie about stupid shit

• Fuck You 3

Yeah calling bullshit on the "everyone was open carrying" at the gas station. I'm not sure why people feel the need to lie about stupid shit

It was probably one person and that was all that was there. I’ve seen about 5 people open carry since rot passed. And I live in rural NE Texas.
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, 4doorsMoreWhores said:

Shut your cock holster you shit sipping twat.

3 hillbillies had side arms and were all chatting around the coffee maker. Not cops.

On 3/7/2022 at 12:02 PM, sidis said:

Grew up in Lufkin and when i was in school there, our district was us, Nacogdoches, John Tyler, Tyler Lee, Longview, and Marshall (which was a seriously tough district by the way).

Had to play football and tennis up there...hated going there despite success up there.  it was such a pain in the ass drive.  Their football field was rock hard (perhaps from under watering?) and their tennis courts were made of some weird plastic grate that was annoying as fuck to play on.

also, the wr david aaron from there had a disappointing texas career to say the least.

i thought i would never have to go back there again but for reasons alluded to throughout the thread, find myself there occasionally which sucks.

Now you can go to Waco!!!

On 5/1/2022 at 7:15 AM, Jkwellborn said:

It was probably one person and that was all that was there. I’ve seen about 5 people open carry since rot passed. And I live in rural NE Texas.

i've seen more people open carrying in my small town in rural central texas than i did in rural NE texas

then again, Longview was the only place i have ever seen someone carrying a long gun. he was going into gamestop.

there is a guy locally who carries two swords strapped across his back like a ninja. he also drives a motorcycle. when he has a wreck it's going to be BAD.

• Like 1

i've seen more people open carrying in my small town in rural central texas than i did in rural NE texas
then again, Longview was the only place i have ever seen someone carrying a long gun. he was going into gamestop.
there is a guy locally who carries two swords strapped across his back like a ninja. he also drives a motorcycle. when he has a wreck it's going to be BAD.

He carried a LONG GUN into GameStop?

I don't think I've ever seen more than one person per year open carrying a hand gun since the law passed. But I don't have any problem accepting that there were three doing it at a gas station. As far as long guns go, I have been guilty of it once a few years ago. Due to reasons I can't remember, I had to take my motorcycle to the family land to go hunting. That meant I had to ride with a rifle strapped accross my back. I didn't walk into any gas stations with it in low ready, but I did stop at a liquor store and inquire if it was OK for me to lean it up against the wall by the door while I purchased supplies. 

• Like 2