NCAA tournament survivor pool

HornOnTheBayou

31 minutes ago, TXSooner518 said:

Just so exasperating. Thought about switching to Kansas and hoping Murray loses but knew KU would then dick off and Murray wins 92-58 and I wonder why I outsmarted myself. May end up last place in literally every single contest I entered for this tourney. So fun.

I’m at a dilemma here, I have not picked a single team that I’d ever want to pick again. I’m in last 2. Should I go chalk or should I try to thread the needle and assume I need to get though the next week intact. 
who is the last guy standing with me?  I’d like to consider chopping pot, maybe. 

6 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

We still have two survivors left. Remember that you still need to pick a winner for Thursday's games and one for Friday's games. If y'all are both still alive for the Elite 8 games, you can either pick two Saturday winners, two Sunday winners, or one of each. 

And we can't use a team more than one time no matter what, right?  What happens if we tie?  What happens if we run out of teams on the same day?

22 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

And we can't use a team more than one time no matter what, right?  What happens if we tie?  What happens if we run out of teams on the same day?

1) Correct, you can only use a team once.

2) If you both run out of teams on the same day, that's a tie and you split the pot. And Saturday/Sunday counts as the same day. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I was going to save Gonzaga for last but I feel like Thursday is the night to step on his throat.  
He's picked Baylor, Duke, Gonzaga and AZ, so he's got the higher seeded team that he can't pick on every game except Villanova v Michigan.  I assume he's taking Nova (who I already took).  I have Duke losing in the elite 8 and Gonzaga winning it all so if I had the courage of my convictions it's obvious that I take Duke here, and that's what I would do if he wasn't on the ropes.  

@FrankFI'm offering to chop the pot with you right now even though I have the upper hand.  What say you?  Thanks, I will hang up and listen. 

Or, am I being a pussy and overthinking this all?