Vic Mackey's Friend's Food Thread

Vic Mackey

7 hours ago, Hmbre97 said:
On 7/23/2019 at 9:07 PM, Buzzrock said:
Didn’t know where else to put this. Saw it today:

03f0af6070289c4bac8bae5c507f0cf2.jpg

I honestly don’t know which restaurant has this on the menu. But I do know the sweet meteor of death is overdue.

What rock have you been living under?

The right one apparently. 

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

How about another one from the "where the hell does this go" files?

F15645180191286050_1.jpg

I don't even want to see a picture of what this abomination looks like.

I would eat the Haggis Tower in a heartbeat. That being said, not all haggis is great. Love black pudding for breakfast when I can get it. The nachos? Might have to see it before I would try that, but chances are I would try it.

How about another one from the "where the hell does this go" files?
F15645180191286050_1.jpg
I don't even want to see a picture of what this abomination looks like.

That looks like the menu at the World’s End Pub in Edinburgh....and If you want to know how both those taste, I can tel you, because I’ve had them both. The nachos ain’t bad.
I would eat the Haggis Tower in a heartbeat. That being said, not all haggis is great. Love black pudding for breakfast when I can get it. The nachos? Might have to see it before I would try that, but chances are I would try it.

And I LOVE black pudding for breakfast. When we are in the UK last staying an an apartment with a kitchen, i went to Sainsbury’s and picked up he fixins for black pudding and eggs, which my daughter and I had each morning.

On 7/23/2019 at 8:07 PM, Buzzrock said:

Didn’t know where else to put this. Saw it today:

03f0af6070289c4bac8bae5c507f0cf2.jpg

I honestly don’t know which restaurant has this on the menu. But I do know the sweet meteor of death is overdue.

I saw the cheetos sandwich offering inside a KFC recently. I don't know why it would exist there, other than the need to get some weird marketing buzz. Now, I have nothing against putting cheetos in a sandwich, which was cool when I was 8. But I don't believe it to be a combination that goes particularly well with fry chicken.

8 minutes ago, DougO said:

I saw the cheetos sandwich offering inside a KFC recently. I don't know why it would exist there, other than the need to get some weird marketing buzz. Now, I have nothing against putting cheetos in a sandwich, which was cool when I was 8. But I don't believe it to be a combination that goes particularly well with fry chicken.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...