Vic Mackey's Friend's Food Thread

Vic Mackey

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Parliament said:

Anybody who has ever worked for a living has DESTROYED meals worse than that.  

Last week, I didn't stop to eat lunch until 3 PM.  I was late to a meeting and had to stop for fuel, so I snagged a can of Chef Boyardee and some Buffalo Vienna Sausages and washed it down with a Monster Energy.  So, this hits close to home.

1 hour ago, Spaulding Smails said:

Last week, I didn't stop to eat lunch until 3 PM.  I was late to a meeting and had to stop for fuel, so I snagged a can of Chef Boyardee and some Buffalo Vienna Sausages and washed it down with a Monster Energy.  So, this hits close to home.

My God.  Did you shit out your entire stomach?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/21/2019 at 2:55 PM, Spaulding Smails said:

I don't think there is a flavoring that can penetrate the casing of Vienna sausage.  The flavors just flavor the grease juice.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2019 at 2:27 PM, Chips O'Toole said:

Ok, Pat. 

2tqhij26gwx31.jpg

I had to scroll enough to read the caption without seeing the pic. Looks like my vomit after ramen dinner and too much bookers. Then you read about the eggs and you realize someone just ate too many deviled eggs and shit in a bowl. Fucking gagged. Legit gagged. 

• 2 weeks later...