Vic Mackey's Friend's Food Thread

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I had a free little Caesar's thanks to UMBC.. don't want to look at the nutrition facts on a deep dish personal from there

Was going to get it but then I saw they only offer it from 1130am-1pm local time. And it was already 1245pm by the time I noticed. I haven't ate there in probably 5 years. But I'm all about free shit.

• Like 2

Was going to get it but then I saw they only offer it from 1130am-1pm local time. And it was already 1245pm by the time I noticed. I haven't ate there in probably 5 years. But I'm all about free shit.
Be glad you didn't.. I'm still full and not in a good way. Veggies and dip for supper w/ water to wash away that shame.

46 minutes ago, Bat Guano said:

So... what exactly is the yellow thing? Thought it was a yolk, deconstructed from his eggs, but on closer inspection the yolks are still in the eggs. Mustard? To go with the Spam-tomato soup?

42eb259d33f8d51016f030be0e89580c.jpg

• Haha 1

On 4/5/2018 at 5:07 PM, LW Goatman said:

This is called st louis style pizza, from the food board. Some place called IMOs.

o.jpg

Yep, that's Imo's.  I live outside of STL and had Imo's before.  For some reason, a lot of people like it.  It's thin crust, but they put this shit/cheese on it called Provel.  I've never seen one that looks quite like that, but provel is still gross.  Is a mix of provolone, cheddar and swiss.  Really super gooey. It forms kind of a film in your mouth.  Nasty, vile stuff.