Vic Mackey's Friend's Food Thread

Vic Mackey

And some canned chili and fritos if you are living large.  Basically a chili cheese dog on a tortilla instead of a bun.

Growing up, my mom just called em Mexican hot dogs, and I loved em. Also, when she grew up in the valley, one of the drive-ins served “crispy dogs” - wrap it in a corn tortilla and deep fry it.

1 hour ago, drifter379 said:

Ain't nothing wrong with that.

Except the ominous bottle of ketchup in the background.  It is entering the no-fly zone and can ruin this masterpiece if its evil is left unchecked.

Now some salsa would really tie the dish together.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Growing up, my mom just called em Mexican hot dogs, and I loved em. Also, when she grew up in the valley, one of the drive-ins served “crispy dogs” - wrap it in a corn tortilla and deep fry it.

The Fairfield Inn Monterrey would serve those for breakfast. We started calling them Mexican corndogs. They were the perfect way to start your day...

On 7/3/2018 at 9:32 PM, Vic Mackey said:

...cbb9dbe056f89d9459fa76bff5d316a2.jpg

Hell, that's still a pretty regular thing for me (but no damn ketchup on my dogs). But I split the weiners longwise so they fill up the tortilla better. They go great with some Dona sauce on them, but otherwise usually some French's spicy deli mustard.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...