Vic Mackey's Friend's Food Thread

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, You don't know me said:

Famous or infamous?  Typhoid Mary was more infamous than famous.  Giving all of your guests a foodborne illness is not going to make it famous.

They got sick walking in the door there.....food or no food- those guests are DOA.

You absolutely gotta put the pizza toppings on the inside of the bun, not on top. Otherwise it's too messy. Sure, it looks good with the cheese and pepperoni and shit on top, but just try eating that. That's why it belongs on this thread. Flip that shit over.

Buncha fuckin' amateurs.

Edited by Bat Guano
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bat Guano said:

You absolutely gotta put the pizza toppings on the inside of the bun, not on top. Otherwise it's too messy. Sure, it looks good with the cheese and pepperoni and shit on top, but just try eating that. That's why it belongs on this thread. Flip that shit over.

Buncha fuckin' amateurs.

will ya look at the hamburger engineer over here?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bat Guano said:

Buncha fuckin' amateurs.

Check out the big brain on Bat!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Bat Guano said:

Buncha fuckin' amateurs.

It just posed like that so you can see the pizza. It's turned over before eating commences. Follow an Instagram foodie once in awhile dude. He posed it for the likes.

Edited by pacman

On 8/3/2018 at 4:59 PM, Brisketexan said:

I looked, but I truly can't identify a single item in that picture that is healthy.  You'd think they'd accidentally have some yogurt or something in there.  Nope.  Wait.  Do I see some eggs above the fridge drawer?  There you go. One thing.

I think that’s a bag of frozen human testicles next to the ice maker. Or maybe chicken gizzards. 

12 hours ago, pacman said:

It just posed like that so you can see the pizza. It's turned over before eating commences. Follow an Instagram foodie once in awhile dude. He posed it for the likes.

Instagram? No way.

Foodie? No fucking way.

You sound like a fuckin' amateur.

• Like 1

Truly amazing how much DOD chicken is being "cooked" out there.  I mean, cooking isn't hard...at all.  Being a chef is, but just cooking regular shit in your home is really really easy.  On top of all that, if you're really struggling with baking some chicken legs in the oven there are literally thousands of resources at your disposal.  People.