Texas vs Va Tech - Friday, 3:30pm on TBS

shadow_operative

5 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Lulz you stupid fuck. Andrew Jones is the only reason Texas was in the game in the 1st half. You want a culture of Duke uber douche guards. Fuck that shit, you can be tough and not be fucking stupid. Apparently, you can't but Beard doesn't coach that stupid shit from Cunningham.

Cunningham sucks. 

Just got back to rent house - watched game at bar in Nashville - great way to whip these dudes in the second half.

That foul at the end of the first half was utter bullshit and the basketball gods responded with that half court three by Texas to take the lead going into halftime.

Happy Horns won! You could see how frustrated Va Tech was getting as UT just stymied them again and again defensively.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Js1 said:

God I wish we had Mitchell. Edey is a monster 

You know at this point it’s all we can do, but play D like today and offense like today except the first 10 mins and we’ll be in a dog fight.  Started down what 6? Before the refs took control down the stretch texas was almost plus 25 points? Play like that Sunday and I like our chances. 

Edited by troph

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Not quite, but I got into my truck at parmer and 45 and turned the radio on and it was at the under 8 timeout. The game ended as I was in my neighborhood off of Williams drive in Georgetown. 

Obligatory: "I used to have a truck like that." 

24 minutes ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

11 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Thinking about flying up to attend the game on Sunday.  Anyone know anything about the stadium, seats, etc?

Mostly constructed of aluminum and fabric with a hint of Berber. 

Edited by Dbeasy
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ztejas said:

BTW - I negged 2 of you for talking shit about Brock - he was the only reason we stayed in the game in the first half. Late in the game he enforces one on that pussy #3 who had been a bitch all game. We still win running away. That isn't a dumb situational play - that's a fucking culture play. Understand the difference. 

I told my dad at the half that the hokie prick needs to catch an inadvertent elbow to the face. Brock doing God’s work. Couldn’t agree more with this take. 

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Warm fuzzies all around. This is what we hired Beard for.

Happiest for Jones, Ramey, Febres and Cunningham, who have seen little postseason success outside of last year's Big 12 Tournament and that 2019 NIT run. 

Saddest for Tre Mitchell. Seems like a good kid that was led astray by a helicopter parent. You're missing out, Tre.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Happiest for Jones, Ramey, Febres and Cunningham, who have seen little postseason success outside of last year's Big 12 Tournament and that 2019 NIT run. 

Saddest for Tre Mitchell. Seems like a good kid that was led astray by a helicopter parent. You're missing out, Tre.

I was wondering what the story was here. 

“Left the team for personal reasons” became “He won’t return to the team.” and I was wondering what happened. My guess was that he was getting coached harder than he wanted to be coached. Didn’t realize that it may have been parental interference. (Brittany Spears should have a word with him.)

4 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Tre will be fine as long as he enjoys sleeping/riding in a bus or wants to see countries like Croatia.  (Visiting is great so don’t surly my comment).