Police state in UK - Tommy Robinson arrested

SmokeyBear1861

All news articles about it have also been scrubbed from the internet. Archives are still available. http://archive.is/nC2ev

Tommy is a Jewish guy who was trying to report to the public the details of a child rape gang in his country. He will be in constant danger in prison.

I've also seen talk about why they are going after people for talking rather than stopping the violent, horrible crimes being committed against children. It's simple, on the one hand they can arrest people for twitter posts and have a nice peaceful day doing their Orwellian job. On the other hand they can get investigate and try to apprehend people who will threaten to kill their families...

Edited by SmokeyBear1861
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 15

Before reading this thread, I'd never heard of Tommy Robinson but I've learned to never take anything the OP says at face value. Of course, it didn't take long for my initial skepticism to be validated.

Here's a link from The Independent still live on their website about his arrest:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-arrested-leeds-court-child-grooming-trial-edl-founder-latest-a8368821.html

Also, there is no credible source I can find that Robinson is Jewish. In fact, his Wikipedia page has a quote from him that both of his parents were Irish immigrants to the UK:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)?wprov=sfla1

When I googled his name and Jewish, I only saw returns from fucked up sites like Stormfront throwing out that accusation.

I don't know where else the OP spends his time on the web, but I'm not a fan of posters who come here posting literal "fake news".

@hayden_hornPlease, consider taking appropriate action.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

All news articles about it have also been scrubbed from the internet. Archives are still available. http://archive.is/nC2ev

Tommy is a Jewish guy who was trying to report to the public the details of a child rape gang in his country. He will be in constant danger in prison.

I've also seen talk about why they are going after people for talking rather than stopping the violent, horrible crimes being committed against children. It's simple, on the one hand they can arrest people for twitter posts and have a nice peaceful day doing their Orwellian job. On the other hand they can get investigate and try to apprehend people who will threaten to kill their families...

I'm quoting the OP so he can't go back and edit away his statements.

It's amazing that people can't see the irony of hysterical articles about stories "scrubbed off the internet omg omg", when said articles are clearly posted.... on the internet. 

Edited by TornACL

18 minutes ago, TornACL said:

It's amazing that people can't see the irony of hysterical articles about stories "scrubbed off the internet omg omg", when said articles are clearly posted.... on the internet. 

The UK has enacted some kind of legal order that has allowed them to force any media entity with a business in the UK to scrub certain kinds of information from their websites, newspapers, etc. This includes the BBC, The Independent, Sky News, Breitbart, Globe and Mail, local newspapers and their websites, radio shows, TV shows, message boards, etc Everyone in the UK. Of course they can't scrub sites located outside the UK. It makes it no less horrible. 

These are tactics reminiscent of the Soviet Union.

REDACTED.png

Edited by Thetexashammer

6 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Who is Tommy Robinson and why should I care about right wing butt hurt?

It really doesn't matter who he is or what he believes. Are you pro- or anti- rape? Are you for government protecting muslim rape gangs, or against it? Do you enjoy posting whatever thoughts you have on the internet, and do you believe others should have that right?

• Like 1

Just now, Thetexashammer said:

It really doesn't matter who he is or what he believes. Are you pro- or anti- rape? Are you for government protecting muslim rape gangs, or against it? Do you enjoy posting whatever thoughts you have on the internet, and do you believe others should have that right?

So lunatic far right shit then?

3 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Fuck off cunt.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

I does matter who he is and what he believes. Everything I've seen about him so far indicates fake news.

Recently, the leaders of the "alt right' parties in both Germany and France were both arrested on "hate crime" charges. I am not required to endorse them or any of their positions to recognize that those governments are using the tools of power to repress political speech that they don't like.

Germany and Sweden have both tried to prevent news coverage of rapes.

You want to condemn that Catholic Church for covering up rape, but when a government does it that's cool? I am comfortable saying that I believe all rape is terrible, as is covering it up. I guess some people feel differently. They certainly do in England.

To support this UK government is to get in bed with Art Briles. You are aligning yourself with those who cover up for and protect rapists. It's despicable.

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Thetexashammer said:

Recently, the leaders of the "alt right' parties in both Germany and France were both arrested on "hate crime" charges. I am not required to endorse them or any of their positions to recognize that those governments are using the tools of power to repress political speech that they don't like.

You want to condemn that Catholic Church for covering up rape, but when a government does it that's cool? I am comfortable saying that I believe all rape is terrible, as is covering it up. I guess some people feel differently. They certainly do in England.

To support this UK government is to get in bed with Art Briles. You are aligning yourself with those who cover up for and protect rapists. It's despicable.

The argument you are making about the UK government is not convincing. 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

In point of fact, this guy was sent to prison for reporting on a rape trial. Orwellian for sure, and sad.  Thanks for the 1st amendment.  You can see what happens where it doesn't exist.

That's not why he was arrested. You won't agree with that, but it's a point of fact.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Germany and Sweden have both tried to prevent news coverage of rapes.

If you tweet out shit about invisible hordes of gang-raping Muslims, of which there is zero evidence or credibility, that is inciting violence and you should be arrested. Fuck off.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

If you tweet out shit about invisible hordes of gang-raping Muslims, of which there is zero evidence or credibility, that is inciting violence and you should be arrested. Fuck off.

Lol, then what was the invisible horde on trial for?  Robinson was reporting on their trial for rape,  outside of the courtroom where it was being held. Livestreaming it on Facebook, for which he was arrested and sentenced to 13 months in prison on the same day, since it was his 2nd offense of reporting what the government didn't want reported.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Lol, then what was the invisible horde on trial for?  Robinson was reporting on their trial for rape,  outside of the courtroom where it was being held. Livestreaming it on Facebook, for which he was arrested and sentenced to 13 months in prison on the same day, since it was his 2nd offense of reporting what the government didn't want reported.

Stephen was violating a court order. That was not smart on Stephen's part.

OP receives rare neg from me.  Bolverk gets a thanks for running down the disgraceful distortion founded in lies and exaggeration sculpted to appeal to the rage addicts who pay for their hourly fix of hate.

I hope Smokey the Bear, the real one, finds you setting fire to a forest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, VRHorn said:

Just a reminder that rep bans kick in at -100 and the piece of garbage that started this thread is at -83 or so.

The second he gets banned, he'll be back with a sock posting the same lies, but they won't get called out as quickly. He should go, but there's value in recognizing your trolls immediately too, unless we can actually permaban him, which is what he deserves. 

Given that he's not a particularly sympathetic character and it isn't America, I still don't understand the support for the arrest. I scanned a few articles, but I must be missing something.

Also:

dyc-texas-football-15.jpg

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Without endorsing OP's post or any other on this thread, this is a somewhat startling example of how freedom of speech doesn't really exist in the UK, certainly not the way we consider it.

And that's OK. We also regulate speech in ways that most people don't even notice.

Edited by David Dennison

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2018 at 12:03 PM, Thetexashammer said:

Jesus Christ.   The lunatics are on the grass.  

• Haha 1