2022 Surly Roto League

txhorns

Baseball is back guys!  Let's start getting this set up.  Games start April 7th so we should probably try to have the draft around the 1st of April, maybe Sunday the 3rd?  Are there any changes that anyone wants to discuss?  We had 9 teams last season, need to get to 10.  I think if we go past 10 teams then we would need to cut down on the number of players per team.  I'm tagging everyone from last year, let me know if you are still in or not.  If everyone comes back and DougO is in then we are at 10.  $50 buy in as always.  

@Scraps

@Capn81

@castolon

@henrygandorf

@VolenteHawk

@DougO

@Brew

@Doc Sam Beckett

@Henry Hill

And @shadow_operative helps with a team

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, txhorns said:

League has been reactivated.  I can make adjustments later.

Surly 2021 Roto League has not yet been reactivated for 2022

and when I try to go through email link(even though it is a link telling me you reactivated it):

You do not have permission to view this page.

Edited by Scraps

6 hours ago, Scraps said:

Surly 2021 Roto League has not yet been reactivated for 2022

and when I try to go through email link(even though it is a link telling me you reactivated it):

You do not have permission to view this page.

Well shit, I will look into it.

I'm a bit squeezed at this point so not sure I'll make it. I have my usual Yahoo league draft on Friday night. Is it a standard 5x5 league or what? Is there a league page I can look at with rules and stuff? No bidding or transaction fees, just a straight up fiddy?

2 hours ago, DougO said:

I'm a bit squeezed at this point so not sure I'll make it. I have my usual Yahoo league draft on Friday night. Is it a standard 5x5 league or what? Is there a league page I can look at with rules and stuff? No bidding or transaction fees, just a straight up fiddy?

Straight 50.

CC1B5803-8E34-43CC-98E4-4A964D5E05B7.png

6 hours ago, Scraps said:

but seriously though....what the hell are we doing? 

draft 8:00 central Sunday 4/3?

Do we have everyone in the league?  Do we have more people to get? Do we want more people?  

Draft is at 8 Sunday since no one objected.  We need @DougO to decide if he is in or not.  He would give us 10.