2022 NCAA Tournament - First Round

Pancho

54 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

The officials in the Boise State/Memphis game are awful. They just missed 3 or 4 obvious calls in a 10 second span.

I have yet to see a well-officiated game.  

CBB has a huge officiating problem.  It's nearly as bad as the NBA before the Donaghey scandal blew it up.

6 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Chet Holmgren honestly looks like he would die if he missed a single meal

He’s going to be interesting to watch.  He’s projected #2 overall in the draft, but he’s skinny as fuck.  What will he be like when he puts on weight?  I guess KD never got that jacked once he got to the NBA, but Holmgren now would get demolished if he doesn’t put on some weight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

He’s going to be interesting to watch.  He’s projected #2 overall in the draft, but he’s skinny as fuck.  What will he be like when he puts on weight?  I guess KD never got that jacked once he got to the NBA, but Holmgren now would get demolished if he doesn’t put on some weight.

Yeah. And he'll have to to play in the NBA, there's just no way around it. His frame can't handle an 82 game season with the athletes they have in the league.

5 minutes ago, Pancho said:

He's gonna go #1 over all to the Spurs

16 hours ago, Helobious said:

Stats are saying stay away from picking Purdue & Iowa to go any deeper than sweet 16. High ranking offenses & low ranking defenses, historically a poor combo. 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Iowa seems like a dumb team. How shitty is the B10 that they won the tourney?

Not trying to brag. Purdue you’re up next.