Texas vs Purdue - Sunday, 7:40pm on TNT

shadow_operative

On 3/18/2022 at 10:08 PM, Zeus said:

X,x,x,3,8

Damn.  Thread went 25 posts deep until we had the official ruling.  Is the spirit of shag ded?  You guys are being way to serious about this basketball stuff.

The tournament is only once a year.  Gash is errrday.  Ya'll slippin.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

Sucks this game is so late on East Coast, fuck CBS for their weekend triple headers pushing games like this to later.  Hope I get to watch 60 Minutes in its entirety, though. 

"Do you ever wonder when 60 Minutes will actually start because of the late game. What's the deal with late games, anyway?"

MV5BMTcwMDYyNzExNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjI2MDc2._V1_UY1200_CR114,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Edited by Deej
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Damn.  Thread went 25 posts deep until we had the official ruling.  Is the spirit of shag ded?  You guys are being way to serious about this basketball stuff.

The tournament is only once a year.  Gash is errrday.  Ya'll slippin.

They weren't exactly begging to be rated lol

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Yea I want to be wrong but I don’t see us winning today. Purdue is a bad matchup especially in rebounding. Let’s hope we keep playing the way we did and knock down open shots and don’t turn the ball over. 

I see a 72-66 loss. 

fuck ou

What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!... (I run to the door but no one follows me)

What the f--k happened to the Surly I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to predict victory with you, Hornius, we might be disappointed.' (shouting) Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Painter?  He's a dead man! Ivey?  Dead!  Evey ...

@MaybeACoordinator: Dead! Hornius is right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta beat these bastards. Now, we could fight 'em with conventional defenses and pick and goes. That could take years and cost millions of lives. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.  We're just the guys to do it...LET'S DO IT!

• Haha 1

If Texas beats Purdue tonight they're going to the Elite 8, book it. Couldn't ask for a more favorable match up in the sweet 16 than a Cinderella team in Saint Peter's. I was happy to see Baylor eliminated, the worst possible match up for Texas in the East was trounced by UNC.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Chad said:

If Texas beats Purdue tonight they're going to the Elite 8, book it. Couldn't ask for a more favorable match up in the sweet 16 than a Cinderella team in Saint Peter's. I was happy to see Baylor eliminated, the worst possible match up for Texas in the East was trounced by UNC.

That last statement…

C5A0C9A7-FC61-4616-A4D7-BB5448A1A00C.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Derka is vetting me for campaign manager then eventually chief of staff when we join the ranks of fitlump in city council 

That seems like an overly elaborate plan to try to bang a webcam girl who's been put out to pasture, but good luck.

• Haha 1