OK, Laptop was real. MSM corruption

18 hours ago, Lobo said:

I can't post pics, but here's a photo with three egregious things in it:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food/hey-trump-wheres-the-beef-trump-steaks-are-so-rare-we-cant-even-find-one/2016/03/22/175b682a-ebc3-11e5-bc08-3e03a5b41910_story.html

People make fun of the way he holds a glass of water, or bibles, or his pubescent daughter.  But the way he holds a steak is fucking ridiculous.  Even a butcher or a griller wouldn't hold it like that to show off.  Second, that's a petit filet which also make his hands look even more creepy small.  He has really weirdly small hands for a guy of his height.  Finally, marketing dipshit that he is.  Shows off the filets (as you do in the business), and then runs over to the carving station to eat well done shit sirloin with ketchup.  That's not how you upsell, Commander Dipshit.  

Okay, back to the laptop...does it make a whirring sound when running too many tabs?  

Here:

image.png.5adea4ccec668e7c92098c294d910e6e.png

Seriously, who the fuck holds a steak like that?  That's weirder to me than the bible thing.  I don't understand why everything with him has to be like 20% weird.  We all have quirks.  He can't do one goddamn thing like a normal man, yet 40 million American men think he's the ultimate man's man.  

But his laptop.
"Ethics experts say that such a deal creates the appearance of potential payback for Mr. Kushner’s actions in the White House — or of a bid for future favor if Mr. Trump seeks and wins another presidential term in 2024."

I've said it before, if you're still backing Trump and his circle of shit of advisors, grifters and family. Kindly go FUCK yourself.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Caponata said:

Yeah it's not uncommon for politicians to use their status to enrich themselves and their friends/family members. 

But the reason we've accepted it as a cost of doing business is because, traditionally speaking, the enrichment process didn't come at a cost of compromising national security.  

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

But his laptop.

this shit makes me rage so hard. every fucking potus and their family needs to be constantly audited and under the microscope for at least 5 years after they leave office. results made public for the world to see 

fuck, every senator as well.   plus randomly pick representatives.  this shit needs to end. 

• Hook 'Em 7

5 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

The Kingdom is simply making an investment in their relationship with the United States starting in 2025.  I understand some other investment went to Mnuchin, which makes this even clearer. 

Well, at least the nooch can claim some fund manager/ibank bona fides.  Jared's just a junior slumlord.

I sort of think it's funny to chastise main stream media for NOT taking the a hard drive copy presented by one Rudy Giuliani seriously.  Even dumber to say it was Corruption. I mean come on! 

Rudy was the fucking messenger, it might as well have been Carrot Top.  

Edited by horn4life
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, horn4life said:

I sort of think it's funny to chastise main stream media for NOT taking the a hard drive copy presented by one Rudy Giuliani seriously.  Even dumber to say it was Corruption. I mean come on! 

Rudy was the fucking messenger, it might as well have been Carrot Top.  

Rudy is as credible as this guy!

On 4/9/2022 at 9:11 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

This is the kind of broken people who have been left in Trump's wake.  From what I can tell, this guy is a real guy named Larry Kuchemeister.

17 hours ago, HenryJames said:

But his laptop.

16 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

"Ethics experts say that such a deal creates the appearance of potential payback for Mr. Kushner’s actions in the White House — or of a bid for future favor if Mr. Trump seeks and wins another presidential term in 2024."

I've said it before, if you're still backing Trump and his circle of shit of advisors, grifters and family. Kindly go FUCK yourself.

spacer.png

The use of the word "kindly" is the very definition of injustice. We request the record be amended to say "excrutiatingly and painfully."

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta
abverb agreement atrocity

8 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

The Kingdom is simply making an investment in their relationship with the United States starting in 2025.  I understand some other investment went to Mnuchin, which makes this even clearer. 

This incident, quite controversial at the time and rightfully so, seems almost quaint now. From the UPI archives:

TOKYO -- Former President Ronald Reagan Wednesday effusively praised Japan in a reported $1 million speech -- more than half the money he made in eight years in the White House -- and declared the 21st century will see the greatest peace 'in the entire history of man.'

Reagan, accompanied by his wife, Nancy, reportedly will earn $2 million during his eight-day visit to Japan, hosted by a giant media conglomerate.

More people used to care about this stuff. They were citizens concerned not only about the possibility of a bribe, but just the notion of an American president being hired as a dancing monkey by a foreign entity. I don't think the Reagan thing was a bribe, but is was distasteful and, now clearly, a horrible precedent.

On 4/6/2022 at 4:15 PM, Brisketexan said:

Tax cheat.

Banger of whores.

Partaker of nose candy.

Owner of giant schlong.

Further, affiant sayeth not.

On 4/6/2022 at 4:27 PM, Satchel said:

He could become POTUS. 

i mean he'd fit right in on surly, i don't see the problem

On 4/10/2022 at 6:03 PM, HenryJames said:

But his laptop.

The “liberal” MSM has a dilemma on its hands. How will it manage to continue harping on the laptop with a with a 2 billion dollar payoff staring them in their faces?