WOMEN’S NCAA Hoops Tournament 2022

Napoleon

I was looking for a thread to comment on how Kim Mulkey looked like she had gone out hard Iast night and woke up just before tipoff tonight. 

Then wanted to see who said what about tOSU’s BRAXTIN MILLER.

UNC’s coach is named Courtney Banghart, but I was certain that I heard “Bangahard” and after the camera showed her three kids under 5, I was fairly certain that that was her nickname. 

PLUS, the Texas women are in the Sweet 16! They are looking good.

BTW, I have a new word for Webster's: 

Taurasied (verb):  When you're flipping around the guide to find a good game, and you finally see one, but when you select it, it turns out to be a women's basketball game.  

Example: I turned on the UT-tOSU game, only to be taurasied.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Texas Women’s (2 seed) Sweet 16 game vs Ohio State (6 seed)

Game date: Friday, March 25th
Game time: 7 p.m. ET
TV channel: ESPN2
Location: Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena, Spokane, Washington

Draft Kings preview: https://dknation.draftkings.com/platform/amp/2022/3/21/22987983/texas-vs-ohio-state-preview-tv-schedule-channel-game-time-ncaa-womens-tournament-odds-picks

Edited by Napoleon

• 2 weeks later...

While not directly related to the womens tournament, I saw a comment about Candace Parker on an article which led me to her wiki page, which led me to this...

On December 14, 2021, Parker announced that she had married Anna Petrakova in 2019 and that they were expecting a baby.[66][67]

On February 11, 2022, Petrakova gave birth to a son named Airr Larry Petrakov Parker.

I hope this kid plays hoops, because Airr Larry is too good a nickname to waste on an accountant, dentist, etc...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

After watching the final game I was actually hoping we could see a trans man hop on some mid major and take them to the finals so he could have like 68 points, 33 boards and a few monster dunks and helps a no name win the title. I would watch that all day. 

What are you waiting for?  Get to it. 

4 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

After watching the final game I was actually hoping we could see a trans man hop on some mid major and take them to the finals so he could have like 68 points, 33 boards and a few monster dunks and helps a no name win the title. I would watch that all day. 

K