2022 Summer Season: Flavor-Aid (Strength: Prison Wine)

BurntOrange&White

2 hours ago, Cajun said:

But don’t you have to allow for the probability that one or two others in the non-pussy category will turn pussy?

Therefore, a wash?

Well you said "at least 60%" which already allows for the possibility of incoming pussy players. So accounting for Bijan and Worthy it's at least 56% in theory. But most likely 89% in practice. 

Edited by Hermanator

26 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I just read the last 3 pages and, I don't know how this is possible, but they're actually completely shittier pages than the pages where I go on rants about Seven Loss Steve having done nothing to merit the benefit of the doubt from us here. We have to be the most worthless gaggle of fucktards on the Internet outside of the various groups of mouthbreathing, room-temperature-IQ blowhards spewing volumes of ignorant takes on the SEC boards. Fuck.

Lucas Till Riley GIF by CBS

We all know this. We don't say it

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

I just read the last 3 pages and, I don't know how this is possible, but they're actually completely shittier pages than the pages where I go on rants about Seven Loss Steve having done nothing to merit the benefit of the doubt from us here. We have to be the most worthless gaggle of fucktards on the Internet outside of the various groups of mouthbreathing, room-temperature-IQ blowhards spewing volumes of ignorant takes on the SEC boards. Fuck.

Please...you are making me blush...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

You get what you pay for 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

A troll is Internet slang for a person who intentionally tries to instigate conflict, hostility, or arguments in an online social community. Platforms targeted by trolls can include the comment sections of YouTube, forums, or chat rooms.

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

cbc89f1a-4b55-4163-8051-3acf5833edba_text.gif

7 hours ago, Duane Moore said:

The difference is, we don’t start the season thinking like this:

E8C64AB2-FCE8-4891-849A-FD0A5216A57B.thumb.jpeg.c3552a2adbe995bd2bdb3989c98e253f.jpeg

Why I believe it was just a year ago...

https://texags.com/s/41054/fourth-year-similarities-2021-aggies-feature-commonalities-with-2013-seminoles

https://texags.com/s/38309/rutledge-you-never-wanted-to-play-at-kyle-field-now-you-dont-want-to-play-am

Result: 8-4, 5th in the division, and barely held onto their coach mid-season when a direct rival had a sudden opening.

The real joke of the fake trophy was that aggy thought it would happen this century.

Screen_Shot_2018_02_28_at_5.14.34_PM.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

i think this is what i meant...

3 hours ago, Tex Long said:

Nah. "Gaggles of Fucktards" stands well, alone.

LOL @ trying to leave out "the most worthless"

i'm pretty sure we've actually had a motto similar to this and if we haven't... well, we have...

"the most worthless gaggle of fucktards"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Snacks said:

I thought it was so we could be mean to each other and enjoy it.

Leave the poor old alone. He probably wears grey slacks too. 

5 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Well, yeah. 

2 hours ago, Texasrocks said:

I prefer "Thunder of Fucktards."  

wut?

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Fuck

3 hours ago, MoJames said:

synchronized-swimming-snl.gif

“Heeeeeyyyy, you, I know you, I know you”

”I’m not that … stroooong a swimmer.”

My older brother recorded that whole special in the ‘80’s and he, my little brother and myself watched it so much we wore out the tape. Martin Short is/was as good as it gets on that kind of stuff. 

“I know that. Why do you think I didn’t know that? It’s so funny you would think I wouldn’t know that. “

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Why I believe it was just a year ago...
https://texags.com/s/41054/fourth-year-similarities-2021-aggies-feature-commonalities-with-2013-seminoles
https://texags.com/s/38309/rutledge-you-never-wanted-to-play-at-kyle-field-now-you-dont-want-to-play-am
Result: 8-4, 5th in the division, and barely held onto their coach mid-season when a direct rival had a sudden opening.

The real joke of the fake trophy was that aggy thought it would happen this century.
Screen_Shot_2018_02_28_at_5.14.34_PM.png

Barely held on to their coach? Maybe I am missing something by not clicking on links but their coach is there for 10 years.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Watching OB's Overreaction Monday podcast and they're talking about how Marcus Washington is holding his own & holding off Neyor in Spring Football despite Neyor being an NFL draft talent and they wouldn't be surprised if the season started today that Washington is starting over Neyor.

Edited by TheMailBox357
  • Haha 2

Watching OB's Overreaction Monday podcast and they're talking about how Marcus Washington is holding his own & holding off Neyor in Spring Football and they wouldn't be surprised if the season started today that Washington is starting over Neyor.

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

• BurntOrange&White changed the title to 2022 Summer Season: Flavor-Aid (Strength: Prison Wine)
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic