2022 Summer Season: Flavor-Aid (Strength: Prison Wine)

BurntOrange&White

1 hour ago, Eggo said:

You're very passionate about this. 

You're very bad at reading. I'm laughing my ass off at the notion of any of you old fucks taking a swing at that dude at a Longhorn event. I really hope it happens. But of course it's Surly so all talk no walk. 

5 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

You're very bad at reading. I'm laughing my ass off at the notion of any of you old fucks taking a swing at that dude at a Longhorn event. I really hope it happens. But of course it's Surly so all talk no walk. 

i-dont-even-know-who-you-are-thanos.gif

12 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

I would drop galindo like a bag of dirt before making you my bitch. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Red Five said:

It's offensive at this point that we're still dealing with Lowell Galindo. Seemingly constantly. Can't we get some money together and sell him off somewhere? 

Yes please, this guy can drive him. Move our CB coach to what he’s actually ok at and hire a real CB coach for GP.

image.thumb.jpeg.86773d449dd82594d86856722e4fa5b5.jpeg

8 hours ago, oldhorn2 said:

wait a minute.... is it really as easy as that?...You need a player at a key position so  coach is supposed to be able to go out and get them?....Is any team able to do that? I know Caleb Williams went to USC, but he was following his coach. I thought the players in the portal were the ones that couldnt crack the lineup where they were. Has any Portal guy turned in an AA season at the new place? I understand what you are saying....I just dont agree  it is that easy.

I don’t think you have a very good understanding of what the portal has become. You can’t just find a bunch of All Americans sitting there, but there has been boatloads of talent. We did a good job on offense in the portal, but we’ve failed on defense. There have definitely been guys who could improve areas of weakness for us, like our front 7.  

Overall the portal has been absolutely loaded with talent and guys who will make a huge impact next year, some of which will almost certainly be All-Americans. 
Caleb Williams, Jaxon Dart, Auinn Ewers, Jahmyr Gibbs, Max Johnson, Dillon Gabriel, Brandon Joseph, Jared Verse, Mario Williams, Jordan Addison, Isaiah Neyor, Kingsley Suamataia, Eli Ricks. 

2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

My boy @futureman would fist galindos ass and make u his bitch! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, Eggo said:

There are a whole lotta boomers in here worried that the program is becoming too woke talking about things like mental health. You're out of your mind if you think only losing programs deal with this stuff. 

I agree true mental health issues are always a concern and should be addressed.  I’m happy the team has a focus on the issue.  That being said there are young people today that haven’t learned how to deal with adversity because their parents put them in bubble rap their entire lives and some of those people freak the fuck out when everything doesnt go their way.  Two different issues.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, stork642 said:

I agree true mental health issues are always a concern and should be addressed.  I’m happy the team has a focus on the issue.  That being said there are young people today that haven’t learned how to deal with adversity because their parents put them in bubble rap their entire lives and some of those people freak the fuck out when everything doesnt go their way.  Two different issues.  

Fine, but Sark's statements were related to dealing with the constant barrage of negativity that's inevitable in the social media age. That's not a product of helicopter parents. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, stork642 said:

Be fair. Bubble Rap is a damned good name for a band. Has to be in the right genre, but it's still a Good Name™. And that's fair, isn't it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Sleepygrad said:

Last year’s Biletnikoff winner is in the portal, so there’s goes the theory that you can 't find AA in the portal.

fixed it for you... Can we just say "95% of the portal is made of jags . The other 5% is talented." and move on? 

(that is probably being generous, if anything)

Edited by Codaxx
  • Hook 'Em 1

Jeff Howe:

Tonight at the Texas Fight Tour stop in Dallas, Steve Sarkisian confirmed Chip’s recent report regarding Isaiah Hookfin. Sark said Hookfin won’t be available for the 2022 season and he’s headed toward a medical hardship.

“It’s getting finalized for that to be the case,” he said.

Saw post on 247 Jeff Howe:  Isaiah Hookfin

"Tonight at the Texas Fight Tour stop in Dallas, Steve Sarkisian confirmed Chip’s recent report regarding Isaiah Hookfin. Sark said Hookfin won’t be available for the 2022 season and he’s headed toward a medical retirement.  “It’s getting finalized for that to be the case,” he said."

On 5/10/2022 at 10:26 PM, futureman said:

I’ll stand on your grave and sing the eyes. 

Celebrity boxing match to raise money the new ShaggyBevo (tm) Burnt Edge NIL program to enbiggen the edge rush talent at Texas by any mean$ nece$$ary.

Oh yeah and it's Kickboxer rules you can mash shards of glass onto your hand wraps or whatever.

Adobe_20220511_223534.jpg

Edited by Zeus
  • Like 1

• BurntOrange&White changed the title to 2022 Summer Season: Flavor-Aid (Strength: Prison Wine)
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic