NIL Recruiting News Megathread

texifornia

3 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

Was told our compliance department will fully comply with the NCAA regarding NIL deals they deem to be impermissible. They are basically acting like the NCAAs local enforcement wing, and Plonsky is saying she has no problem accepting sanctions from the NCAA. Doesn’t sound like there’s anything to worry about on our end though.

Let me know when a school is made an example of non compliance and what their punishment ends up being. The NCAA is going to depend on voluntary compliance and enforcement. Let’s see how that works out. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, SL Xpress said:

Not only do professional leagues have some form of compensation caps, but they also have transparency regarding the amount paid, and of course the payments are directly from the organization to the player. 

The lack of transparency is arguably more dysfunctional to reasonable market policies than the lack of a cap. 

If there was some form of full disclosure regarding NIL deals it would be tremendously helpful in a myriad of ways. I’d argue that’s the number one thing the college powers should be working on. Start requiring compliance offices to publish to a publicly accessible database every NIL deal that they approve, and any NIL deal not run by a compliance office first, risks losing the athlete’s eligibility. 

I can’t imagine they’d agree to that, because they’ll want to hold that information tightly. But that’s the most important thing so that everyone can get their heads wrapped around what we’re actually dealing with, rather than a combination of ad hoc announcements and hearsay. 

I agree with this yet don’t understand why anyone would want to withhold NIL info if things are above board.   Like the stupidity of aggy who think collectives trumpeting their deals are the dumb ones, meanwhile they are the real brain trust with their secret, innovative deals.   It’s astounding most of them fail to reconcile the illegality of enticing recruits while having a mercenary class sign up for super secret unpublished NIL deals.

Isnt it the case that a student seeking financial aid must show a tax return or parents return if a dependent?   I admittedly know nothing about how the athletic scholarships are structured but it seems like there has to be a way of checking income from NIL deals.   Of course an athlete could simply pay their own way and school compliance departments are not created equal, so that’s likely a dead end.

I completely agree that NIL deals need to be published, thats probably one of the most important steps toward figuring this out.  

37 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

Was told our compliance department will fully comply with the NCAA regarding NIL deals they deem to be impermissible. They are basically acting like the NCAAs local enforcement wing, and Plonsky is saying she has no problem accepting sanctions from the NCAA. Doesn’t sound like there’s anything to worry about on our end though.

Well I spoke with compliance on the phone 3 times in the last week directly. This shit has all been run right.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

I agree with this yet don’t understand why anyone would want to withhold NIL info if things are above board.   Like the stupidity of aggy who think collectives trumpeting their deals are the dumb ones, meanwhile they are the real brain trust with their secret, innovative deals.   It’s astounding most of them fail to reconcile the illegality of enticing recruits while having a mercenary class sign up for super secret unpublished NIL deals.

Isnt it the case that a student seeking financial aid must show a tax return or parents return if a dependent?   I admittedly know nothing about how the athletic scholarships are structured but it seems like there has to be a way of checking income from NIL deals.   Of course an athlete could simply pay their own way and school compliance departments are not created equal, so that’s likely a dead end.

I completely agree that NIL deals need to be published, thats probably one of the most important steps toward figuring this out.  

I have a hard time understanding the legitimacy of NIL deals where the player in question doesn’t use their name image or likeness for the quid pro quo. I’m sure there are private banquets or appearances, but outside of that and autographs it’s difficult to understand what you could possibly pay 18-22 year olds to do that wouldn’t be public. 

I mean look at bijan, all his stuff has been VERY public and I don’t think that’s an accident. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I think the bigger point is we need to fire Plonsky for being a failed AD and she has entirely too much political moose within the AD. 

Or, here’s a thought. Win without cheating. It’s not harder to be legit with respect to NIL, we don’t have to cheat to get or keep players. You can’t tamper with your own players, we can counter as we have. Others tampering with players can’t make it too obvious and the player is required to go into the transfer portal which allows us to engage in a completely compliant way. 
Cheating with recruits is going to be stupid with the new xfer portal dynamics and you better believe that multi year “you have to play here” deals will get the hammer vs the here’s money to sign here which is what we’ve been seeing. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, immamac said:

Or, here’s a thought. Win without cheating. It’s not harder to be legit with respect to NIL, we don’t have to cheat to get or keep players. You can’t tamper with your own players, we can counter as we have. Others tampering with players can’t make it too obvious and the player is required to go into the transfer portal which allows us to engage in a completely compliant way. 
Cheating with recruits is going to be stupid with the new xfer portal dynamics and you better believe that multi year “you have to play here” deals will get the hammer vs the here’s money to sign here which is what we’ve been seeing. 

I do believe multi year “you have to play here” deals will be unenforceable. They’re possibly going to be very expensive in a maroon trans am sort of way if challenged in court. It only takes one big publicized deal to blow up to ruin that gig. That wouldn’t even necessarily require the NCAA. Just have the player sue in court if the contract is declared broken for going to another team. The only issue is that it would be so dangerous for whatever counter party signed the NIL contract they’d likely settle out of court. 

If someone wants protection from not paying a player playing for another team or going pro, just sign a one year deal. Otherwise caveat emptor. 

30 minutes ago, immamac said:

I have a hard time understanding the legitimacy of NIL deals where the player in question doesn’t use their name image or likeness for the quid pro quo. I’m sure there are private banquets or appearances, but outside of that and autographs it’s difficult to understand what you could possibly pay 18-22 year olds to do that wouldn’t be public. 

I mean look at bijan, all his stuff has been VERY public and I don’t think that’s an accident. 

I have a hard time understanding how aggy could lack any sort of roster player NIL they could point to, yet they land a class of recruits who had guys actively looking for money, and somehow those rubes think that what they did was in any way legit. 

Actually, it’s aggy so I understand why they can’t critically think, it’s all the others who believe they were were ahead of the curve and beat everyone to the punch with all their oil money.  Will there be any repercussions for their blatant disregard for rules?  The most satisfying thing would be for them to completely get away with it, yet fail to win anything of consequence.   They are going all in and that might just crush their souls.   

1 minute ago, Barbacoa said:

Do you honestly believe we dont do a ton of shit all the time that is explicitly against the NCAAs rules? If we didnt, we basically couldnt run a football program. If you want to run your NIL stuff completely by the book I think thats great. I love what you guys are doing, and Ive told a lot of people about it. But if you think we can "win without cheating" then you dont understand some of the most rudimentary aspects of recruiting. I hope your intentions regarding the NIL and how you think things should be run are specific to the NIL programs you're involved with, because if you're advocating for the entire program to be run by the book, you're messing with a lot of people that are essential to us even being able to run a shitty program, including our staff. 

If all of the above is true (which it likely is), it makes me wonder how Chris Plonsky hasn't gotten the football program in hot water.

19 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

We have done plenty that isn’t compliant. We just know that our athletic department is run by complete fuckfaces and haven’t given them anything to work with. Plonsky would soak her socks if she had the goods to make an example of the football program. 

Ehh,  Are you calling me on a cellular phone?  I don’t know you, who is this?  Don’t come here, I’m hanging up the phone.  Prank caller, prank caller!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Barbacoa said:

Of course they will there is nothing to hide because there are some smart mother fuckers dealing with them. I fully welcome and embrace the NCAA looking into UT NIL deals

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Well I spoke with compliance on the phone 3 times in the last week directly. This shit has all been run right.

Can confirm. We talk to them regularly 

33 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

We have done plenty that isn’t compliant. We just know that our athletic department is run by complete fuckfaces and haven’t given them anything to work with. Plonsky would soak her socks if she had the goods to make an example of the football program. 

The AD can’t give shit to anyone in regards to NIL. Why do you think guys like myself started these groups? The AD doesn’t need to give shit to anyone, they can’t. We gave this shit to everyone

13 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

Do you honestly believe we dont do a ton of shit all the time that is explicitly against the NCAAs rules? If we didnt, we basically couldnt run a football program. If you want to run your NIL stuff completely by the book I think thats great. I love what you guys are doing, and Ive told a lot of people about it. But if you think we can "win without cheating" then you dont understand some of the most rudimentary aspects of recruiting. I hope your intentions regarding the NIL and how you think things should be run are specific to the NIL programs you're involved with, because if you're advocating for the entire program to be run by the book, you're messing with a lot of people that are essential to us even being able to run a shitty program, including our staff. 

Then whoever did something non compliant is a fucking moron because there are already legitimate avenues built. Cut me a check right now and not only is it legitimate it’s a fucking tax break. STOP TRYING TO RUN A BAG GAME, it’s absolute ancient history in the next three years. Why would you buy weed from the guy on the corner that could be laced with fentanyl when there is a regulated dispensary next door

• Hook 'Em 3

You would think we wouldve found a way by now to get rid of her. She's a thundercunt of the highest order that is happy to hamstring our football program. She doesnt fuck with basketball or baseball. 

Maybe cause people keep calling her a thundercunt. I haven’t dealt with her directly but compliance absolutely is not an issue if you are legit. We have created two NIL groups that are the first of their kind to ever exist in a new landscape and we have received ZERO pushback only encouragement. That also goes along with the boosters including some guy that lives east of Dallas. It’s ok to be legitimate, there are zero drawbacks, it’s what we have been waiting for

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

Are you really this dense dude? What the fuck do you think happens on official visits? Ive literally sat in front of you while a former player has told us. There are all kinds of people who support this program monetarily just so we can grease the gears to keep this thing running, and the vast majority of it is against the rules. Who do you think they are coordinating with? Serious question. 

I’m not dense nor am I blind, I’m saying that is the old way and does not need to be done anymore, full stop! Everyone knows the story of aggy giving Dickerson a fucking trans-am….GUESS WHAT…Bijan is driving a fucking lambo and all it cost him was a fucking tweet. Guess which one of these is legitimate? Why on earth do you need to toss car keys to a kid illegally when you can do it with 20 words a picture and hit the send button? It’s antiquated and done

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Barbacoa said:

Something tells me her bosses would have problems accepting sanctions from the NCAA. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I’m not dense nor am I blind, I’m saying that is the old way and does not need to be done anymore, full stop! Everyone knows the story of aggy giving Dickerson a fucking trans-am….GUESS WHAT…Bijan is driving a fucking lambo and all it cost him was a fucking tweet. Guess which one of these is legitimate? Why on earth do you need to toss car keys to a kid illegally when you can do it with 20 words a picture and hit the send button? It’s antiquated and done

Honest question - how do you do it legally with big transfers like Mathis or Addison? Guys like that are clearly picking their school based on inducements from boosters/collectives. 

Side note - LOL at that Miami booster who basically tweeted out his inducement of that bball transfer. Whoops!

2 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Honest question - how do you do it legally with big transfers like Mathis or Addison? Guys like that are clearly picking their school based on inducements from boosters/collectives. 

Side note - LOL at that Miami booster who basically tweeted out his inducement of that bball transfer. Whoops!

They are an enrolled student athlete at a collegiate university, you can pay those guys. Hell burnt ends is paying Wiley till August. You can’t pay high school kids

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

I thought it was ok to induce transfers because they're already college students 

• Hook 'Em 1

Im hungover and my kids are pissing me off. You almost drew me offsides into saying the quiet part out loud. If you want to hitch your wagon to Plonsky then go for it. Just know shes reviled by the very people that brought us our last championship, and by the coaches and people trying to bring us our next one. 

I understand the disdain, you know who she doesn’t hate? Us, cause we make her job easy because we are legitimate. I’m not hitching my wagon to anyone or anything except the NIL laws

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

They are an enrolled student athlete at a collegiate university, you can pay those guys. Hell burnt ends is paying Wiley till August. You can’t pay high school kids

These reports are saying they’ll go after schools whose boosters/collectives offer deals before a kid signs with their school, including transfers. 

So yeah you can pay them but I think the distinction is that you can’t pay them specifically to come to your school, which is obviously what every school is doing

39 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

You would think we wouldve found a way by now to get rid of her. She's a thundercunt of the highest order that is happy to hamstring our football program. She doesnt fuck with basketball or baseball. 

Can somebody find the football player who didnt throw her the dick back in the day and start her down this dark destructive path, explain whats what, and get him to take one for the team, and see if she will lighten the fuck up?

12 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

Congrats on working hand in hand with a hateful bitch that just told her boss she is going to cooperate with the NCAA whether anyone likes it or not. We literally have donors spending their own money on lawyers just to manage her subversion. Its been happening for years. Many of those people were directly involved in our last championship. What makes you think you have the moral authority to fuck up plans that are in concert with our staff and our most generous benefactors?

You serious? How can I not work hand in hand with her? I’m somehow going to go around her? I should just not do what I’m doing? I don’t give a shit about Plonsky as long as she doesn’t stand in my way. I can control what I can control and I can assure you all that I do is fully legal to the letter of the law. If someone operates outside of the law that’s on them entirely. So me doing HWH is now fucking up plans? Well If those plans do get fucked please pass along my contact info, I can make that earmarked money fully legal, give them a tax break and still accomplish their stated goal 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Can somebody find the football player who didnt throw her the dick back in the day and start her down this dark destructive path, explain whats what, and get him to take one for the team, and see if she will lighten the fuck up?

That’s a big ask.

• Hook 'Em 1

Too much either/or in this thread. Seems to me that both of you are right to a certain degree: The completely legal stuff like HWH and Burnt Ends is awesome and very helpful to the program. At the same time, it's gonna take more than that to land the Addisons and Evan Stewarts of the world.

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

Plonsky is fucking with plans as we speak. Important ones. Ones that cant go through Horns With Heart or CFC. Horns with Heart needs to stick to their own business and not worry about what others are doing. I'm sick of hearing the bullshit coming from yall about "theres no reason not to use us". Theres some really good reasons why some situations cant go through you, and Plonsky is a big one. Theres a big difference between running your own shit and dealing with Plonsky because you have to, and advocating for what she's doing in opposition of other initiatives. I'm on this website because I thought it was safe to discuss the realities of college football and how Texas fits into them. I'm starting to think there's some narcs in here that got a pat on the head from the cunt vice principal that everyone else hates. 

You’re taking a bizarre approach. First of all, RGBIII, HWH, CFC, and Burnt Ends are not the enemy. You’ll see plenty of people posting on this site involved in the collectives making veiled complaints about the athletic department, and it’s not relegated to just Plonsky. RGBIII is rightfully proud of what he’s helped accomplish. I’m not sure I see the value in bashing him even if you’re aware not everything can be done through the NIL. Why you’d even want to post about it on a publicly accessible board is beyond me. I made the mistake about posting regarding under the table basketball recruiting over a decade ago, and I regret it now. I was naive at the time in a way I shouldn’t have been. Should have just kept my mouth shut.

Best not to even make hints about that stuff. Nothing good can come of it. I don’t know what purpose you think you’re trying to serve, but I don’t think these posts of yours are a benefit to efforts you feel are worthwhile and necessary. 

If people want to act like NILs run through the compliance office are the end all be all of winning championships in modern college athletics, let them. Regardless, they are helpful. I don’t think a university can be competitive in current college sports without a robust legitimate NIL program. They’re a necessity, whether it requires running it through Plonsky or someone else perceived as less antagonistic towards football. 

• Hook 'Em 7

What's maddening about this NIL-bullshit it how hairsplitting the inducement side is for recruits:

Booster/Collective: "You'll get $50K if you come play OL for Texas next year" <-- Inducement!  Illegal!  Non-compliant!

Coach: "Hi OL recruit, did you hear the report that all enrolled full-time students who play OL at Texas will get $50K/year starting next year?" <-- perfectly fine

Everyone, I mean everyone knows that it's the same fucking thing.  Even better is the Miami LifeWallet guy.  Can we just drop the pretense and call NIL for what it is: Pay-for-play?  I'm sure there were a handful of people just waiting on the sidelines to connect Longhorns with *legit charity causes* but couldn't because of the old system and are now overjoyed to give these worthy charities exposure (and any benefit to the players is secondary of course) but 99.9999% of SEC Collectives are doing NIL with the express purpose of making the team more competitive for championships; not side benefits like making players richer, giving charities better coverage, or whatever.  Caterwauling about what NIL is or isn't or what it was "supposed to be" in terms of Name, Image, and Likeness is laughable.  Once the barn door was opened to legally paying players, any rationale that people are willing-to-pay to support is now legit.  So yeah, it's effectively salary, minus the salary-cap.  

Compliance and boosters need to deal with that - because the best players have certainly realized it.

• Hook 'Em 2

54 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

Plonsky is fucking with plans as we speak. Important ones. Ones that cant go through Horns With Heart or CFC. Horns with Heart needs to stick to their own business and not worry about what others are doing. I'm sick of hearing the bullshit coming from yall about "theres no reason not to use us". Theres some really good reasons why some situations cant go through you, and Plonsky is a big one. Theres a big difference between running your own shit and dealing with Plonsky because you have to, and advocating for what she's doing in opposition of other initiatives. I'm on this website because I thought it was safe to discuss the realities of college football and how Texas fits into them. I'm starting to think there's some narcs in here that got a pat on the head from the cunt vice principal that everyone else hates. 

L O L. You have zero grasp on my argument nor my need for the argument especially on a publicly visible board, you’re being entirely obtuse and anger directed towards me because I have to deal with the compliance department is not how I choose to spend my Saturday. I stated above I have zero direct contact with Plonsky and that’s because I have my ducks in a row and she trusts that she doesn’t need to be involved directly. I will continue to do my own business legally and what others choose to do is entirely up to them That 70S Show Fez GIF

11 minutes ago, Horn of Gabriel said:

What's maddening about this NIL-bullshit it how hairsplitting the inducement side is for recruits:

Booster/Collective: "You'll get $50K if you come play OL for Texas next year" <-- Inducement!  Illegal!  Non-compliant!

Coach: "Hi OL recruit, did you hear the report that all enrolled full-time students who play OL at Texas will get $50K/year starting next year?" <-- perfectly fine

Everyone, I mean everyone knows that it's the same fucking thing.  Even better is the Miami LifeWallet guy.  Can we just drop the pretense and call NIL for what it is: Pay-for-play?  I'm sure there were a handful of people just waiting on the sidelines to connect Longhorns with *legit charity causes* but couldn't because of the old system and are now overjoyed to give these worthy charities exposure (and any benefit to the players is secondary of course) but 99.9999% of SEC Collectives are doing NIL with the express purpose of making the team more competitive for championships; not side benefits like making players richer, giving charities better coverage, or whatever.  Caterwauling about what NIL is or isn't or what it was "supposed to be" in terms of Name, Image, and Likeness is laughable.  Once the barn door was opened to legally paying players, any rationale that people are willing-to-pay to support is now legit.  So yeah, it's effectively salary, minus the salary-cap.  

Compliance and boosters need to deal with that - because the best players have certainly realized it.

Until someone is actually punished none of it means anything. Get back to me when the first school actually faces consequences for somehow not following the current patchwork of NIL rules to the letter. I’ll be interested in seeing how they actually make that stick.

All the rules in the world don’t mean a thing if they can’t be enforced at any level whatsoever. Show me an effective enforcement, and I’ll start believing some kind of guard rails, even minimal ones, are possible regarding NIL. Until then I’m with you. 

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, Horn of Gabriel said:

Read between the lines my dude lol

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Horn of Gabriel said:

It's hairsplitting in that example although still technically different. And it does have a practical difference because the Pancake Factory example requires you to pay EVERY OL $50k per year, not just the 5-stars. Big financial difference doing that versus giving the scrubs $0 and using that money elsewhere.

And some examples aren't hairsplitting at all - ie Addison getting $3 million to go to USC or Evan Stewart however much to go to ATM. Those are cut and dry inducements. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

Our own athletic department is hampering our ability to compete on an equal basis with our competitors. Plonsky (and many are now suspecting CDC) are intentionally standing in the way. I dont give a fuck what kind of NIL deal people are working on, the left hand shouldnt be fucking with the right. I tell everyone who bitches about the program to join Burnt Ends or use Horns With Heart. But they need to understand they are one of many vital organs necessary to make this thing work. If they are going to come in here and defend Plonsky's bullshit, they should be called out. Perhaps its a good idea for @immamac to just delete my posts in here, because like I said earlier, Im getting drawn offsides. Its just insanely frustrating given how hard it has become to get people involved, because they think our program doesnt have its shit together. Well they're currently being proven correct once again, and its defeating as fuck. 

You like to come talk shit on message boards like you are connected to anything worthwhile. You have done jack shit for NIL and the AD and Compliance aren't actively blocking shit from happening. They are extremely helpful and valuable as a resource to accelerate things.

Maybe you and your band of fucking morons who are trying to be detrimental to the program should just take your money and shove it up your collective asses and let the big boys who actually know what the fuck is up handle the business. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

Our own athletic department is hampering our ability to compete on an equal basis with our competitors. Plonsky (and many are now suspecting CDC) are intentionally standing in the way. I dont give a fuck what kind of NIL deal people are working on, the left hand shouldnt be fucking with the right. I tell everyone who bitches about the program to join Burnt Ends or use Horns With Heart. But they need to understand they are one of many vital organs necessary to make this thing work. If they are going to come in here and defend Plonsky's bullshit, they should be called out. Perhaps its a good idea for @immamac to just delete my posts in here, because like I said earlier, Im getting drawn offsides. Its just insanely frustrating given how hard it has become to get people involved, because they think our program doesnt have its shit together. Well they're currently being proven correct once again, and its defeating as fuck. 

Then don’t get drawn offsides. 

The culture of this board as I read it tends to be very much anti UT athletic department in terms of trying to win championships, particularly in football. That’s a generalization, and like all generalizations it’s not accurate across the board. 

Look, man, if you feel like you’re alone in your frustration, or you’re a special snowflake regarding your level of frustration, all I can tell you is you’re among your people. 

In the last 40 years, starting in 1984, we have had 10 years of legitimate national relevancy from 2000-2009, with outliers in 1990 and 2018. Maybe 1998 if you count Ricky’s Heisman, which I don’t as satisfying as that season was. Much of that was due to an athletic department that placed little value in actually fielding a championship level football team. It starts with the coaching searches and subsequent hires, and the Sarkisian hire fits right in there with Akers, McWilliams, Mackovic, Strong, and Herman as an underwhelming hire for the status and resources of the program. There’s some luck involved with this stuff, too, but at a position where Texas should be swinging for the fences, they seem content with bunt singles and maybe a double or two. 

It’s also a fact that Title IX has disproportionately affected UT compared to every other school in the country thanks to former women’s AD Donna Lopiano successfully encouraging students and lawyers to file a lawsuit against her employer - a lawsuit that was settled out of court in a way that hamstrung certain aspects of the football program, and empowered an anti football bias within the department that exists to this day. 

Then you have the history of Darrell Royal being prevented from having anything to do with football as the acting AD. Deloss Dodds successfully linking his measurement of competency exclusively to fundraising, regardless of the actual competitiveness of the teams he oversaw, Steve Patterson being an unmitigated disaster. and now CDC, who for all the good he’s done (and I happen to be a fan) does seem to think he can market his way to success in football regardless of how well the team performs.

We’re all beyond frustrated. If I could characterize surly as anything, it’s a collection of fans with blue balls because of our annual ineptitude in football. My personal problem is I think we still have the wrong coach, and so all the wonderful tools in the world to help him achieve success are still going to fall short, but hopefully the foundation will be there for the next guy. 

But this isn’t the place to talk about actions that are out of bounds but still necessary to perform. Go create a text chain or find a private forum for that shit. 

Edit - well, I’ve been educated more on who this guy is, so I’ll quit replying. 

Edited by SL Xpress
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

I must have wandered into the dick measuring forum.

Complaining doesn't get things done, so stop complaining and figure it out. Or don't, and assist those who have in any way that you are willing.

Anything else is a waste of time.

• Hook 'Em 4

20 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

Lol dude your own shit would get wrapped up in this mess if your queen cunt has the information you clearly want her to have. Are you really simple jack enough to think it was just the pancake factory that landed this o line class? That all of the communication and collaboration doesn’t indicate a clear inducement? Even if you came out clean on the other side your association with the investigation and resulting sanctions would get associated by our fan base anyways. The ignorance is astounding. Literally all I’m saying is cut out the bullshit about being the only legitimate and rightful source of UT athletic support, I’ve been involved off and on for nearly a decade despite what you want to say. I helped Charlie, Herman, and now Sark. Y’all jump in with the NIL and start spouting off about a bunch of shit you clearly don’t understand. It’s just not necessary.

You know less than nothing. I payed out well into the 5 figures in between Christmas and New Years while everyone from compliance was on PTO and yet they got back to me in the dead of night during a holiday to make some big shit happen. 

You and your band of broke dick irrelevant jock sniffers don’t have shit on what I’m working on and involved in. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3