Elite Eight

Pancho

4 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Villanova just passed its test. 

They're winning it. 

After the Moore injury, I’m not so sure…

Here’s the crazy part—if Houston just makes half of their shots, they win by double digits.

6 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Musselman may lose tonight, or may not.

But he'll continue to win off the court. 

11 plus years. Good for him.

image.png.d4f0e1777e7b88a1377abba87e139138.png

Hey now!

i don’t know all that much about him but he seems like a good dude in general. Saw he was out mixing it up on the town when they were in Buffalo last week 

12 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Selfish, as well. We're in the Wyndham in the Quarter on Friday. Going to the games on Saturday.

Would kill to see Duke / UNC in a semi.

Believe they’ve never played each other in the NCAAT but I’m thinking ‘91 was the only time both were in the same FF. 

Said it Thursday night that Duke was into the FF. Once you beat a team like Tech frauds like Arkansas are just that - frauds. The resistance at the rim is no longer there, and much more. 

Same for Nova today. It beat an absolute beast in UH. A team that sometimes feels like it has 7 guys on defense. But Nova persevered. And will now play Monday night. 

Should be a helluva final. Glad we booked the Wyndham on Royal awhile back. Can't wait to be there in person this weekend.