Gold Rose (Authentic)

Neikea

Also OP---pro tip.  Thing will look more legit without the "Certificate of Authenticity" which looks like it was printed by the Buc-ee's shift manager you bought it from.

I’d like more detailed information about the 65 step process. Specifically, I’d like assurance that steps 48-54 were completed up to American Gold Rose Manufacturers Guild standards. If they’re using the Sri Lankan standards on this shit I’m out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I’d like more detailed information about the 65 step process. Specifically, I’d like assurance that steps 48-54 were completed up to American Gold Rose Manufacturers Guild standards. If they’re using the Sri Lankan standards on this shit I’m out. 

You're really not gonna like Step #37

On 3/28/2022 at 9:51 PM, Lobo said:

Also OP---pro tip.  Thing will look more legit without the "Certificate of Authenticity" which looks like it was printed by the Buc-ee's shift manager you bought it from.

I dunno, the COA looks like it was made out of gold too. It may be worth even more than the rose.

• 3 weeks later...