Ok, we need an Oscar thread after that Will Smith/Chris Rock moment

BrickHorn

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Hottest Salma was Desperado Salma.  This is not open for debate.

At all.

2 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah it is. Hottest Selma is in Dusk To Dawn.. THAT is what's not in debate.

They were released 5 months apart from each other so it is basically the exact same Salma Hayek in both films. Difference is she is sporting the curly hair in Desperado, which unlocks maximum scrotal arousal in these pants. And she shows her tits. 

Advantage: Desperado.

Edited by smuggs
  • Hook 'Em 1

What's the countdown on Will's publicist falling on her sword and "confessing" that she didn't clearly understand or communicate that Will was asked to leave? We all know that Will refused to leave but since the message was communicated via his publicist, she can provide cover that he wasn't fully aware of the request.

While the slap and verbal outburst was the worst, I find the refusal to leave the most odd. It reminds me of a few times, from my early 20s, at a house party where the owner/renter would ask someone to leave.  The person was drunk and causing problems. The drunk would refuse leading to a weird confrontation.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I know I’ve seen her, but honestly I couldn’t pick her out of a lineup. I thought it was great when Kirsten Dunst finally gave us a look. How about this idea? Kristen Stewart’s naked marriage. A naked lesbian wedding would be pretty hot. I would totally watch that. 

OMG, WTF is wrong with you? Seriously.

23 minutes ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

For the record, I vote for Salma and her identical twin sister in a lesbian marriage/sex scene. 

That would make me reconsider my stance on the merits of incest. I guess I am SEC ready.

1 hour ago, smuggs said:

They were released 5 months apart from each other so it is basically the exact same Salma Hayek in both films. Difference is she is sporting the curly hair in Desperado, which unlocks maximum scrotal arousal in these pants. And she shows her tits. 

Rumor that was a body double.

38 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Rumor that was a body double.

I thought she had recently said at the time she was terrified during the premier because her dad was there and she was ashamed and scared of his reaction to her getting naked on film. 

In reality, her father was probably relieved that he didn’t have to see Chrissy Tiegen getting naked on film.

Edited by smuggs
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, smuggs said:

The difference is the hot as fuck dance she does clad in a bikini......

Now let's just hold up a minute. Just what kinda hotness scale are we talking about? A thirty second one? A thirty day one? Or a thirty year one? In my experience, latinas have a heavy concentration in the shorter time frames and not so much the longer ones.

Who am I kidding, though, really? I'm 36, but Salma Hayek is smoke and I'd love for her to be my sugar momma.

Also, if you want to be taken seriously in a thread about movie stars on a sub-board about movies, you shouldn't brag about the fact that you barely know who she is.

I’m going to go to the basketball board and say “I’m not sure who this Magic Johnson guy is but I don’t think he was good at basketball.”
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, mchookem said:

Salma Hayek talk in Oscar thread not going away... fine, i can play that game lol...

this young man was actually at the Oscars. he is pleasant to look at 😛😊

image.jpeg

Timothee-Chalamet-Practically-Goes-Shirtless-Oscars-001.jpg

Every now and then there’s a picture of a dude where I think, “Yeah, if I was gay I’d let that guy suck my dick.”

This guy is no where close to that level.

• Haha 1

i realized this evening while talking with friends that i now know a tremendous amount of details about the Smith's personal and family life, none of it positive, most of it sordid, much more than i did 10 days ago, all bc of his actions. 

talk about lack of impulse control fucking your shit up.

i assume the Academy presented a 'resign or be kicked out' choice.

Rock has handled this all very well. i don't have ill will towards WS, i guess i hope he gets some therapy, he obviously needs some help. 

Smith's statement is about as good as it can get. I appreciate that he recognizes that he stole the spotlight from other winners.

That said, I'd feel better disposed towards him had he made this statement when he accepted his award or at least within 24 hours of the event. That it comes out Friday afternoon suggests that he was cornered into to doing this by his agent, publicist, and the outcry of his peers. 

Too little too late, but at least it's something. Fuck him.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

She picked a weird way to stay relevant in the media.  The month off should give her ample time to steal more jokes from other comics and pass them off as her own.  Every comic except for Nikki Glaser fucking hates Amy Schumer and now I know why.  /rant.

Peace be with you, Chris Rock.  

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

She picked a weird way to stay relevant in the media.  The month off should give her ample time to steal more jokes from other comics and pass them off as her own.  Every comic except for Nikki Glaser fucking hates Amy Schumer and now I know why.  /rant.

Peace be with you, Chris Rock.  

Chris Rock was the one that got slapped by Slappy Will and only needed three days to “recover from the trauma” before launching his tour and Schumer, a witness just like everyone else, needs a month to manager her trauma.

I get that this was painful, particularly for those that were there that evening,  and people need time to process, but good lord what a raging pussy move to broadcast that.  You can take that month off without letting the world know and tell us about it, as Rock eventually will as well, after you heal.