Texas A&M @ Texas Game Thread

Cairn Horn88

#8 TEXAS (19-7) vs. TEXAS A&M (14-9)

March 29, 2022
Where: UFCU Disch-Falk Field
Time: Tuesday at 6:30 p.m

.PROBABLE PITCHING MATCHUPS
TUESDAY–Texas RHP Justin Eckhardt (1-0, 2.63) vs. Texas A&M (tbd)

https://texassports.com/news/2022/3/28/no-8-baseball-preview-texas-am.aspx

aggy Tues starter, K. Curtis, left Rice game in 1st inning last week with injury.

Schlossnagle press conf (excerpt)

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, torre said:

Against Texas tomorrow... the first nine guys on the bus get to pitch. I'll talk with Nate Yeskie, and we will decide on a starter soon. This will be a good opportunity to find some things out about guys in a big situation. We can't, however, sacrifice our staff for the weekend and SEC play.

A&M fans won't like to hear this considering how they've deployed their pitching staff in previous midweek matchups against us.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

A&M fans won't like to hear this considering how they've deployed their pitching staff in previous midweek matchups against us.

Sounds like they may get, what's the term for it, "teed off on" tomorrow?

At least the bullpen is getting a rest with the Aggies unable to generate any offense. 

Fun fact, the Tower will be lit tonight for both swimming and Scottie Scheffler.  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I'm picking my daughter up early from school tomorrow and we will be heading to Austin for the game.  We'll be driving back to Houston after the game so we'll both be tired mofos on Wednesday, but she says it will be worth it because she likes nothing better than watching the Horns baseball team beat up on aggy 

That's how you dad. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I'm picking my daughter up early from school tomorrow and we will be heading to Austin for the game.  We'll be driving back to Houston after the game so we'll both be tired mofos on Wednesday, but she says it will be worth it because she likes nothing better than watching the Horns baseball team beat up on aggy 

Sounds like you raised that girl right. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Cairn Horn88 said:

Are you sure you aren't an aggy?

No, because he would mentioned the other Aggie standing with him and how waiting for a Tuesday night game on Monday night was now a tradition.  

Also, there'd be some sort of hate crime. 

This is hilarious.  After we win, I'd love to see them locate one legit Longhorn fan arguing this was the biggest game of the year.

Those morons really don't get how we look at baseball.  We know that the only games that matter are those that get us TO Omaha and those that take place IN Omaha.  And this is neither.

• Hook 'Em 5

Fuck aggy.
Headed down for this bloodbath.
Hadnt been to the disch in a good while. Where the fuck to park for the common folk?

San Marcos might be your best bet. Parking always a shitshow but tonight is really gonna suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

This is hilarious.  After we win, I'd love to see them locate one legit Longhorn fan arguing this was the biggest game of the year.

Those morons really don't get how we look at baseball.  We know that the only games that matter are those that get us TO Omaha and those that take place IN Omaha.  And this is neither.

To be fair most of the people using twitter are morons. I am sure lots of stupid tweets will be made by both A&M and Texas fans...well all the time really...but also about this game.

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Barstool accounts live to troll. You would be wise to ignore them. 

• Hook 'Em 1