2018 NCAA Regionals Thread

Horny Bull

6 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Where the hell does Columbia even play?  Staten Island?

The very top of Manhattan, right along the Harlem River. It's a nice spot to watch a game. I used to man the scoreboard there for beer money.

EDIT: Hah, got beat to the punch

Edited by texifornia

3 hours ago, Don Johnson said:

So the selection committee set the tournament up so that teams from California and Washington would not have to come to Texas, Mississippi or North Carolina as they are not allowed to use public funds to travel to those states (related to bathroom law).

Whether you agree or disagree with the law, that's bullshit.  Its a tournament and the seeding are supposed to be merit based.  You should not be allowed to essentially refuse to play certain road games in a tournament.

I work in higher ed and we’ve been told the state of Texas is considering a similar bill for travel to California and Colorado.

I made the shocking discovery that 5dimes has college baseball lines out for the tourney. We are favored to win by 5.5 runs and are -850 money line favorites.  A&M is favored by 1.5 and is a -150 ML favorite.

Biggest straight up underdog left on the board today is LIU Brooklyn +1000 vs Coastal Carolina.

I didn't place any bets this afternoon but Auburn -2.5 was the tastiest one to me. But I didn't pull the trigger.

16 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

not sure i've ever rooted for ou this much before.   fuck the sec.

Really? WOW.. what's your deal with MSU? Blind hatred of all things SEC is more powerful than hate of OU? 

and on that note it's 10-7 MSU in the 6th.. 4 hr's for MSU.. and we aren't that good of a hitting team. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, msudawg said:

Really? WOW.. what's your deal with MSU? Blind hatred of all things SEC is more powerful than hate of OU? 

and on that note it's 10-7 MSU in the 6th.. 4 hr's for MSU.. and we aren't that good of a hitting team. 

blind hatred of all things sec.  bowl games, march madness, you name it.  always love it when one of those guys goes down.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, msudawg said:

I'm not one to go homer for conference, but you fucks take that to 11 every fucking day. So fuck you, fuck Mississippi State, fuck Jackie Sherrill, fuck Will Clark, fuck Rafael Palmiero, fuck Jeff Brantley, and fuck Bobby Thigpen.

However, since ou sucks, you will have a nice day.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, msudawg said:

and on that note it's 10-7 MSU in the 6th.. 4 hr's for MSU.. and we aren't that good of a hitting team

That's because FSU plays at a 13-14 year old sized field apparently. Damn pop ups are going out.

1 hour ago, Pancho Negro said:

I work in higher ed and we’ve been told the state of Texas is considering a similar bill for travel to California and Colorado.

What would be funny was if Texas passed a law like this but listed the SEC states.

35 minutes ago, msudawg said:

blind hatred of all things sec.  bowl games, march madness, you name it.  always love it when one of those guys goes down.

1 minute ago, thrillhammer said:

That's some strong hate to have to say it twice.. well enjoy.. we ain't winning.. worst half inning I've ever seen