2018 NCAA Regionals Thread

Horny Bull

Tenn. Tech ERA is 4.96, while their opponents have been 9.41. They have a batting avg of .339 and leads the nation in HRs with 133.

Our ERA is 4.17, while our opponents have been 5.42. Our batting avg is .274 with 58 HRs.

This is going to be interesting!

Edited by RowdyVic
double post

6 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Motivate motivate motivate motivate motivate motivate motivate motivate

Is it just me, or about half way through this abortion of a commercial, does it sound like he's saying "buttaface, buttaface, buttaface"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Like fucking clock work

573e24b3fe8cc8676003da23daa2b020.jpg
Don't understand why a school that has won 2 world series games since civil war reconstruction cares so much.

You're not a baseball school. You're not a football school. You're barely a school that's approaching community college admission levels.

Oh aggy. Never change. 

Harry Stamper said:
Look at the bright side.....at least the SEC is doing well !! Well, the teams that matter anyway....
One of which is about to stomp Texas' ass in the Super Regional, which is nothing new. Congrats on making it out of a regional. We realize that's a big deal for your ****ty program
Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, slorch said:

Congratulations, assholes.

Y'all earned it.  Nobody predicted this kind of season for Texas. Team kept working its ass off.

Things went your way.  Now do something with it.

Good luck this coming weekend.

right back at ya , shitbrick 

23 minutes ago, Tommy Nobis said:

Like fucking clock work

Like Arkansas hasn't been one of their SEC daddies for a few years now. No need to "become" a fan. They've been choking on that Arky dick since their 100 year decision. Fuck aggy and arky.

Poor aggy really did lose every rival they ever had.  You are supposed to hate conference rivals, not cheer them on. Fuck Tceh too.

My friend dates a guy that went to Ole Miss and I’ve met him twice. The first time was the day we played Ole Miss during basketball season, and he talked so much fucking shit about how much better they were because they were in the SEC and they were gonna smoke us... until we whooped their ass later that day.

Saw him again a couple weeks ago right before seeding game out, and all he would y’all about how Ole Miss would be a National seed (“hey, we will too idiot”, I said) and how we don’t know good baseball because we don’t play in the SEC. After educating him on what real college baseball is all about, I was so happy to see us in the same bracket. Was looking forward to beating them, but now I’m really gonna have to turn up the shit talk for not even making their own super. 

2 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So did I miss something or is there a legit chance that 3 teams will lose both games in their regional from the SEC today? Has that level of choke ever happened before?

Pretty sure the current level of choke has never happened before.

47 minutes ago, Tommy Nobis said:

Like fucking clock work

Rooting for Arkansas and not Tennessee Tech or Duke who are, you know, the actual teams playing Texas and Texas Tech respectively? Oh thats right, aggy joined the SEC because they never have success in anything so their only hope is to live vicariously through the success of their 13 conference "friends". lol aggy gonna aggy

Edited by perfectchaos007

2 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Rooting for Arkansas and not Tennessee Tech or Duke who are, you know, the actual teams playing Texas and Texas Tech respectively? Oh thats right, aggy joined the SEC because they never have success in anything so they're only hope is to live vicariously through the success of their 13 conference "friends". lol aggy gonna aggy

Its not what you know..its who you know. That is lifes' mantra for those who cant do shit on their own.

• Like 1