2018 NCAA Regionals Thread

Horny Bull

OU with a couple of sweet outs on the bases in the bottom of the 4th.  Runner on 2nd takes off for 3rd on a routine grounder to SS and is easily thrown out and then a caught stealing at 2nd to end the inning.  Still 2-1.

Edited by WBT

10 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

aggy going to lose their shit if Ole Miss gets swept today leading to the SR in Austin.

I think the huge boost in our chances to get to Omaha would be the more important development

2 minutes ago, WBT said:

I think the huge boost in our chances to get to Omaha would be the more important development

You sure that would be the case?  Tenntech can hit. 

Buuuuut, this could be the equivalent of the 2000 season where we got to host penn st for a super and get the program back to Omaha after a bit of a stale stretch. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

We want TennTech to win if for no other reason than that would mean that we host the Supers.  We are much better at home.  Ole Miss is also a better team than TennTech.  

I know nothing about TN Tech other than they led D1 in homers...by more than 30 for the 2nd closest team.
Granted DFF doesn’t play at much of a pitcher’s park as it used to, but I still like a team like that coming into the Disch

MSU goes to the bullpen to our closer up 4-1 after 7.5

JP FRrance went 7IP in his 2nd start of the year. Best start of the year for an MSU pitcher. 2 hits. 2 walks, 5k's with the season on the line. not bad for a grad transfer from tulane

Edited by msudawg

5 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

I know nothing about TN Tech other than they led D1 in homers...by more than 30 for the 2nd closest team.
Granted DFF doesn’t play at much of a pitcher’s park as it used to, but I still like a team like that coming into the Disch

360 and 365 to the alleys at Bush Stadium at Averitt Express Baseball Complex, which I understand the NCAA is seriously considering for hosting a Super:

A-Full-House-in-the-Bush-Bleachers-900x6

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

360 and 365 to the alleys at Bush Stadium at Averitt Express Baseball Complex, which I understand the NCAA is seriously considering for hosting a Super:

A-Full-House-in-the-Bush-Bleachers-900x6

Must have been free umbrella day at the ball yard.

Just now, Beau Vine said:

What an amazing piece of gaggage by OU...

We aren't a bad team when we aren't playing like absolute shit like friday.... gifting wrrors and runs.

After beating FSU we are 10-1 vs top 10 teams this season.