Final Four

A-Tex Devil

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I know everyone here hates Baylor but, I think that Baylor team from last season beats the hell out of this season's entire Final Four.

Yeah. No great teams this year. Duke is crazy talented but doesn't really play to their talent level. 

10 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Ha Ha, I wasn't even saying anything about the spelling. I seriously didn't think about Freddie Mercury at first.

Well. Freddie is the only worthwhile thing in that lame commercial that I even noticed.  Lol

11 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I know everyone here hates Baylor but, I think that Baylor team from last season beats the hell out of this season's entire Final Four.

Uhhhh, yeah. And probably half the national champs from’85 to ‘95 would beat the shit out of them. 

Edited by Fudge Nuggets

5 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I’ll be shocked if Duke doesn’t have this pretty much wrapped up before the last 5 minutes have to be played out. 

the UNC guards are taking over , Love and Davis.  Caleb Love is a legit top pick.  The UNC 45 Manek guy should get limited touches of the ball, he clunks up the flow. 

Fuck these goofy camera angles that distort spacing between players and offensive flow/ defensive adjustments.

Just show the fucking game you fuck sticks.