If all the First Ladies got in a fist fight, who would win?

Parliament

Hillary Clinton is a mafia killing mother fucker tho, but if you put her and Michelle mano y mano, I would pick Michelle to squeak out the win.  The only bitch who could take her down is Mary Todd. That bitch took a lit fire place wood to her husband's head when she got pissed off one day. She was cray as fuck.

Now that I ponder on it, I think a lot of past First Ladies could whip up on some on the past Presidents.

Bitches don't fight fair.  And men have a tremendous weak spot that women don't have.

One good kick in the dick with a pair on pointy toe Manolo Blahniks and you dudes are completely out of commission for a few minutes.

14 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Now that I ponder on it, I think a lot of past First Ladies could whip up on some on the past Presidents.

Bitches don't fight fair.  And men have a tremendous weak spot that women don't have.

One good kick in the dick with a pair on pointy toe Manolo Blahniks and you dudes are completely out of commission for a few minutes.

giphy.gif

Julia Gardiner Tyler was only 24 when she became FLOTUS, 30 years younger than her hubs.

If she stayed out of their reach with her speed and youth, she might give them a go.   But Hillary would prolly convince her to join her and Michelle, and then kill her when her back was turned.