2022 National Championship - UNC vs. Kansas

3 minutes ago, Horny04 said:

All I know is that Dajuan Harris dumb ass motherfucker owes me money for stepping out of bounds like a dumb fuck when one FT would have had KU covering the spread.

I broke things.  Those would have been easily paid for if these stupid cunts can simply inbound a pass and wait to get fouled.  Fucking Kansas.  Of course they win by the largest margin they could but not cover my 3.5 (bought hook).  POS MF's. 

14 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

how the fuck did that white dude not foul him? He allowed him to run around and get a great look for the tie. Not sure if this is not taught. You would have fouled him with about 1.3 seconds left down 3.

The problem with the foul, is that UNC dominated the offensive glass all night. If they make the first and miss the second, Manek likely grabs the board and puts it back to tie. 

It's a bit different with Bacot out, but it's better to try to force a bad 3.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Oof. McCormack got robbed for MoP. 25/9 then 15/10 and scored the last 4 points tonight. 

LOL, before the game agbaji was even money for MOP so he would have had to fuck it up pretty bad...imo he was average at best but I laughed when you posted McCormack knowing it would likely be this dude.  Fuck KU