Mount Rushmore of Texas Message Board Posters

Uncle Boobs

3 hours ago, KaiserSoze said:

I don't remember her username and she didn't stay long. My memory on the specifics are a little fuzzy with it being so long ago but here's what I recall. 

We had a thread on the topic and it had gotten pretty long by the time Pityonak & Hall were arrested. IIRC she showed up not super long after their arrest- a handful of days or a week after maybe. She started posting in defense of Colton and I believe posted a bit negatively about Cave as well. At some point during all of this she also got into a long-ish DM/chat exchange with one of the posters who then added the chat/DM log to the thread.

Pretty accurate. She must have been googling herself constantly in the week or so between when Cave was found and she (Hall) got arrested. She definitely didn’t like what she read on Hornfans (or maybe very early SB?). I and another poster from chat mafia (either Ank, Tor, or Kenny) both saw where she registered with an “@aol.com” email and we IM’d her. I started by asking her what her side of the story was, then she got real weird so I just started repeated “why did you cut off her foot? How sick are you?” over and over until she basically threatened me, and then had some flip story about her and Colton coming back to his apartment and finding the body already chopped up, and because of his drug dealing he freaked and tried to get rid of the body (but didn’t?). Like a year later, APD created an account and IM’d me to provide them the original IM log, but I never checked my DMs and I no longer had AIM anyway. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

A better thread would be Mount Rushmore of threads.  Roman’s excellent adventure would have to be up there.

Yes, and for the old timers I would also nominate:

the SynTex thread for 2004 (season) Rose Bowl BCS calculations, and;

“best UT sorority 2000?”

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

Thanks for the look-back, however demented.  Well I suppose there should be two Mount Rushmore then of Texas posters.  One for really prolific posters and then one for posters who've committed the most heinous crimes---Laura Hall & TxTow are certainly the clubhouse leaders in my book.  

There's the cretin who killed his wife during covid and fled the country too

What the fuck?  Somebody made some wisecrack about that a few months ago but I assumed it just a joke from some thread/forum I don't read much.  

Ah shit, I'm gonna regret asking this---but any backstory on that?  Is the guy still at large?

I nominate Scally for one of the best all time takes after one of the assrapings OU gave Mack.   A thread was started on Hornfans asking for positives from the game.   His reply was just:

"Nobody died."

I also nominate, if my memory serves me right Ghost of LH Lawyer for the pedo bear stunt at the Penn State game.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Oh this is the real thread my bad. #1 has to be thujone for his MS Paint dick contributions. He could have made big bucks back in the day if NFT's were around.

Yeah but he also helped kill OG 4Loko

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

LonghornGirl, blinking mail notification here we’ve all received

Blacklab

CTJ

Ketchum, as much as it pains me to say. 

LonghornBob (Wheeler) was the original anti-LonghornGirlie, an irreverent bastard, and the first to spin off a rival message board. From a founding father sense of Mt Rushmore, I think he’d be on there with Blacklab. I’d also understand if his engraving disappeared without explanation after taking people’s money. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Grendel being a real person and not a bit completely blew my mind.  His claiming he could play golf at night because his swings were so precise that he could hit every 4 iron exactly 200 yards into the same 10 foot circle or whatever it was, and then actually sneaking onto Hancock golf course at midnight to prove it to other shaggy posters was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen on these boards.
Well, and the other funniest thing was much pithier and (unfortunately) posted by a Sooner.  When they were freaking out about a star DB for OU possibly getting arrested:  “Maybe it’s a different Chijioke Onyenegecha.”

I was behind a truck on Mopac the other day with the license plate GR3ND3L. I wondered if it was him.

37 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

LonghornBob (Wheeler) was the original anti-LonghornGirlie, an irreverent bastard, and the first to spin off a rival message board. From a founding father sense of Mt Rushmore, I think he’d be on there with Blacklab. I’d also understand if his engraving disappeared without explanation after taking people’s money. 

Carved of a Harder Stone, one might say

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Nebraskan4Texas (?) had lots of middle aged puppy dogs drooling. She was originally from Ohio, posted a lot, then vanished into thin air after some creepy DMs or meeting some posters at the CWS or something like that. 

There should be a separate Mt Rushmore for (verified/probable) females.

12 hours ago, Macanudo said:

I nominate Scally for one of the best all time takes after one of the assrapings OU gave Mack.   A thread was started on Hornfans asking for positives from the game.   His reply was just:

"Nobody died."

I also nominate, if my memory serves me right Ghost of LH Lawyer for the pedo bear stunt at the Penn State game.

came just to say f scally

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Lobo said:

What the fuck?  Somebody made some wisecrack about that a few months ago but I assumed it just a joke from some thread/forum I don't read much.  

Ah shit, I'm gonna regret asking this---but any backstory on that?  Is the guy still at large?

He’s back. Can’t remember handle but he popped in for a minute not too long ago, acting like he didn’t go nuts right before he left.  Apparently it was a “joke”. 

That's hilarious, murdering your wife in cold blood and fleeing to a country with no extradition treaty with the United States.  I came here for the football, but I stuck around for all the laughs.  

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

He’s back. Can’t remember handle but he popped in for a minute not too long ago, acting like he didn’t go nuts right before he left.  Apparently it was a “joke”. 

22 minutes ago, Lobo said:

That's hilarious, murdering your wife in cold blood and fleeing to a country with no extradition treaty with the United States.  I came here for the football, but I stuck around for all the laughs.  

@Junior Miller

• Hook 'Em 1