2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

2 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Correct call, see #8 and 10:

https://www.mlb.com/groundrules/venue-2392

Batted ball in flight strikes yellow line on fence or top of railing in left-center field and rebounds onto the playing field: In Play.

I missed where it bounced back on to the field because I only caught the replay that was zoomed in.

6 hours ago, Rip76 said:

Maybe we should take up a collection for PH to go to all the games.  This will cover salary and insurance for the year.

6 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

4-0 achieved in the 2nd.  Am raising the goal to 16-0....

I’ll be going for 5-0 on Saturday. Venmo is @astroshaterscansuckmyballs

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

This opinion is 100% wrong and Boomer McTaggart should be forced to issue a retraction and apology to Lil Troy. 

As soon as Bregman came up in the 1st inning I got old man shake fist at cloud mad because I noticed the walk up song change and yes that song sucks ass.  

I even tried to contact my buddy who plays the music and see if he was working yesterday so that he could play some Tops Drop for me, but he was off since it was a day game. 

10 minutes ago, WBT said:

He never should have dropped I spent last night in the arms of a girl from Louisiana...bad karma.  His power had been down ever since.

If he continues to go 3/3 with a double 3 rbi, and 2 runs scored, he can walk up to Achy Breaky Heart, as far as I’m concerned,

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Hook 'Em 6

30 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

If he continues to go 3/3 with a double 3 rbi, and 2 runs scored, he can walk up to Achy Breaky Heart, as far as I’m concerned,

Then the ladies could line dance on top of the dugout, people could wear outrageous mullets with their Bregman jerseys- it could be a whole thing almost as cool as the frat guys wearing dreads for Ricky. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Then the ladies could line dance on top of the dugout, people could wear outrageous mullets with their Bregman jerseys- it could be a whole thing almost as cool as the frat guys wearing dreads for Ricky. 

not seeing the issue here. 

4 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Imagine how it would weird people out if you walked up to "He Stopped Loving Her Today."

It’s be an awesome omen on the road towards home fans and the pitching staff.