The NBA Finals- Warriors vs Cavs

Goo Punch

On 5/28/2018 at 11:42 PM, BigOrange1 said:

i can not imagine that this will be competitive or intriguing.  out of respect for lebron, i'll say warriors in 5 but it really should be a sweep.

jr smith fucked up the one game, but i feel like i was spot on with this analysis.  

51 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

The Cavs were the only team not to take at least a game off of the Warriors in this year's playoffs. Silver really needs to get rid of conferences come playoff time cuz right now the Eastern conference is like the NBA's G league

In all honesty,  they probably sweep San Antonio if curry wasn't hurt. 

5 hours ago, Burt said:

You know who has never been swept in the NBA Finals?

Larry Bird
Michael Jordan
Julius Erving
Steph Curry
Kevin Durant

You know who was on the broom end of the last two sweeps in the NBA Finals?

LeBron James

You know who also hasn't been swept in the finals?   Barkley,  Vince Young and myself. 

6 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:

lmfao, good call you stupid sack of shit.

That's funny, you didn't even have the warriors in the finals.  And how's the 76ers do in ECF?

You lost your own playoff pool, dipshit.

Maybe you and Derka can start a GoFundMe for rent money

No surprises here.

NBA Finals Ends With Lowest Overnight of Warriors-Cavs Era

A subpar NBA Finals ended on a quiet note Friday night as Warriors-Cavs ratings hit a metered market low.

Friday’s Warriors-Cavaliers NBA Finals Game 4 drew an 11.2 overnight rating on ABC, down 11% from last year (12.6) and down 7% from 2016 (12.0), both of which featured the same matchup.

The 11.2 is the lowest for any NBA Finals game during the four-year run of Warriors-Cavs matchups (22 telecasts dating back to 2015). The previous mark was an 11.8 for Games 2 and 3 in 2016. The last finals game with a lower overnight was Game 4 of the 2014 Spurs-Heat finals (10.6).

Overall, it ranks eighth out of the 17 NBA Finals Game 4 telecasts since ABC resumed airing the event in 2003. Keep in mind it was just the third of those games to air on a Friday night.

Compared to previous NBA Finals clinchers, Golden State’s win fell 30% from last year’s Monday Game 5 (16.0) and — not surprisingly — 41% from a Sunday Game 7 in 2016 (18.9). The 11.2 is the lowest for a finals clincher in nine years, since Lakers-Magic in 2009 (9.4).

The last time the NBA Finals ended in a sweep, 2007, Game 4 of Spurs-Cavaliers had a 7.8 overnight. In the previous sweep — Lakers over Nets in 2002 — Game 4 had a 12.0 on NBC.

All four games of the NBA Finals declined from last year, though Game 4 was the only game to drop by double-digits.

Edited by Machinator