Firearms Collection (individually) (1940s to 1980s)

dcbc

I made sure this was okay with Immamac before posting.  These were my dad's, then mine.  I don't hunt or shoot much.  So I'm putting them out there for any Surly types who might be interested.  Don't "need" to sell, but can be reasoned with (but see noted exceptions).  Message me to discuss price and pictures.  Link below is to posted list in separate thread.  Not a FFL holder.  Sale is in-person, in Texas only (with one exception, i.e., black powder muzzleloader, that could be shipped based on my understanding of the law).

In no particular order:

1940 Winchester .270 Model 70 (USA) SN 34370

1950 Winchester Model 94 30-30 (has plate for offset scope; not sure if I can locate the scope; has iron sights still) SN 1,732,461

1956 Winchester Model 42 .410 Shotgun, SN 122125 (bring your wallet)

1966 Weatherby .270 Magnum (W. Germany) SN P15324 (Dad's name plate on the butt of the pistol grip; I would like to keep this feature if removable/replaceable)

1977 Remington Model 1100 .410 Shotgun Date Code “LO” SN L245243H

1984 Remington Model 1100 20 Gauge Special Shotgun (shorty) Date Code “AE” SN N897187K (SOLD)

1982 (?) Thompson/Center Seneca Cap Lock Black Powder Muzzle Loader .45 Cal. SN 222659

(never fired, with tags)

Late 70s/Early 80s Universal Firearms M1 Carbine w/ 30 capacity magazine (SOLD)

Early 80s Ruger Mini 14 with 40 and 20 capacity magazines (sale pending)

Things I'm planning to keep, but could be talked out of for stupid money:

1944 Army issue Colt .45 Automatic (Lend/Lease)

1953 Browning A-5 12 Gauge Automatic (Belgium) (Dad's initials engraved on side plate).

Pictures

Edited by dcbc

• dcbc changed the title to Firearms Collection (individually) (1940s to 1980s)
9 hours ago, Sam Lin said:

FYI: You can sell out of state if you ship to an FFL holder in another state, and they transfer it to the end buyer in their same state.

Good to know.  Thanks.  I'm happy to do that if a potential buyer wants to set it up.  I'd prefer a face-to-face since I know people may have different ideas of condition and what I think is fantastic for its age may not meet expectations.  I try to be honest to a fault about condition, but you know how it goes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...