NYC Subway: Explosives Found

Shaggy3.0

In that one video, everyone appears to be looking to the right and more people go left. Was the shooter on the car and one of the first people off or did he throw smoke bombs in from outside the car and shoot folks before the doors closed and took off?

That may be the first stop after the shooting.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Incredulity said:

It's staggering to me that some people's reaction to others limping out of a smoking subway car is to stand around and video it with their cellphone.

Avoid, Deny, Defend. It seems simple. But human nature appears to be stand around and get kilt

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, po elvis said:

that dude is 320 lbs (he weighs himself in one of those videos in March) and looking at some other videos he sure doesn't look 5'5". i get that descriptions are sometimes off, but don't see somebody describing this guy as 5'5" 180 bs.

having said that, maybe the only description they have is seeing him sitting down on the train. when shots started flying and gas started filling the train, probably nobody was too concerned in looking at the guy.

Semantics and Wordles bullshit notwithstanding, "person of interest" has now changed to "suspect."

Oh, that and the sun rose in the east this a.m.

https://abc7ny.com/brooklyn-subway-shooting-frank-james-sunset-park-new-york/11743662/

On Wednesday morning, Mayor Eric Adams said James was no longer just a person of interest and would be considered the suspect and a wanted fugitive going forward.

51 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

That dude is fucking nuts. 

ramblings of a delusional idiot. because of social media, youtube, twitter, and internet, people think that they are so self important that they basically film themselves bitch about everything under the sun and share the insanity to the world. it's like the more they share and film, the more batshit crazy they become. you say bullshit enough times to yourself, it then becomes true. 

the internet as a whole has radicalized so many fucking people, right and left. 

charlie strong was a fucking idiot as a coach but he was right about social media (and the internet). it is the downfall of society.

• Like 1

Youtube pulled his account, so here's some Cliff Notes:

The suspect posted angsty, straight-to-camera diatribes under multiple channels, including prophetoftruth88, in which he sometimes referred to himself as the “prophet of doom.”

Many of the suspect's online diatribes revealed a torrid relationship with women. He also rambled about New York City Mayor Eric Adams and the city’s homeless, and said that thinking about desk-workers dying on 9/11 brought him joy.

“We live in a world of fuck-faces and scumbags,” Frank James ranted on YouTube. “When you see me happy when I watch videos of 9/11, that’s why.”

In one video from April 5, titled “Sensible Violence,” he put together a montage of more than 20 minutes of news clips on recent shootings around the country.

https://www.newsweek.com/brooklyn-subway-attack-being-investigated-terrorism-official-says-1697298

Brooklyn Subway Attack Suspect Previously Known to FBI and Cleared: Source

...The subway attack that injured multiple people in the New York City borough of Brooklyn Tuesday morning was initially considered an act of terrorism, an NYPD official told Newsweek shortly after the bloody incident. But the federal law enforcement source said the attack could not be classified as terrorism until a motivation is established.

At a press briefing hours after the attack, NYPD Commissioner Keechant Sewell said the attack was "not being investigated as an act of terrorism at this time." Asked if she would rule that out, she said law enforcement was "not ruling out anything" as officials continued to pursue the suspect and determine his motives....

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Note to criminals: renting a vehicle to commit your crime is a bad idea, especially when you leave behind the key to the vehicle, and the credit card you used to rent the vehicle, at the scene of the crime.

This guy must be mentally ill. 

if he was a college basketball player, his coach would be Shaka Smart. 

Note to criminals: renting a vehicle to commit your crime is a bad idea, especially when you leave behind the key to the vehicle, and the credit card you used to rent the vehicle, at the scene of the crime.
This guy must be mentally ill. 

Also, probably should set off smoke canister after shooting. This stupid fucker couldn’t see what he was shooting at. 33 shots, not a single fatality in a packed subway car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

wonder if this is the guy killing homeless people in NY and DC

nope. that was another crazy 

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/suspect-in-custody-in-killings-of-homeless-men-in-dc-nyc/2999428/

https://wjla.com/features/i-team/gerald-brevard-iii-dc-nyc-homeless-murder-suspect-criminal-history-psychiatrist-competent

I'm sure now that these two are off the streets, that probably accounts for all of the crazies out there and it will be smooth sailing from here on out. 

• Haha 1

for some reason, i can't get over the fact this guy is NOWHERE NEAR 5'5'' and 180lbs.  In every video--especially the footage with him going through the subway turnstile--ummm no.  not a small man, at all.  how could the initial description be that far off?

Screenshot 2022-04-14 at 01-13-12 Tucker Carlson discusses Brooklyn shooting suspect Frank James.png

7 hours ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

for some reason, i can't get over the fact this guy is NOWHERE NEAR 5'5'' and 180lbs.  In every video--especially the footage with him going through the subway turnstile--ummm no.  not a small man, at all.  how could the initial description be that far off?

Screenshot 2022-04-14 at 01-13-12 Tucker Carlson discusses Brooklyn shooting suspect Frank James.png

Camera adds about 6 inches and 120 lbs