NBA Playoffs 2022

Vic Mackey

42 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
1 hour ago, Zeus said:
Who can elbow the most to the face make it look accidental?

Draymond. Or is that just the nuts?

Horford got a good elbow into Giannis face after he dunked on em. But that's kind of Giannis move on everyone else 

• Rage+1 1

I would like to give a big 🖕to ATT Uverse right now.  The only reason I continue to use your service is because you are the only provider that carries Bally Sports.  That doesn’t help me much when I’m trying to watch a game and your service goes out for the third time this week.

1 minute ago, Vegas64 said:

Memphis playing scrappy today and GSW just having a bad game, and it's still going to be a last possession wins type game.

It's been a shame that SC30 has been so mortal since his injury, as a big fan.

What injury? He's had a rollercoaster year with some truly awful nights. No excuses.

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

What injury? He's had a rollercoaster year with some truly awful nights. No excuses.

At the end of the season. He had a great first half of the season but since the playoffs he's not been Playoff Steph I've grown accustomed to.

I love the white dork tech bros near the court side seats with their bored ape yacht club hoodies and NFT avatars on their fitted caps, just pouring salt into the wounds of those whom would hate the warriors because their fans are so douchey.

1 minute ago, Vegas64 said:

At the end of the season. He had a great first half of the season but since the playoffs he's not been Playoff Steph I've grown accustomed to.

He had 34 points in 23 minutes in round 1. He's fine health wise. He's just not been as consistent and efficient as is expected from him all season long.

I love the white dork tech bros near the court side seats with their bored ape yacht club hoodies and NFT avatars on their fitted caps, just pouring salt into the wounds of those whom would hate the warriors because their fans are so douchey.

If they can’t tell you what number warriors legend Bob Sura wore, they don’t deserve those seats
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vegas64 said:

their fan base got gentrified 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Vegas64 said:

Eh, find me a fanbase that whose court side seats aren't filled with either those fans or 40+ year olds wearing team jerseys they just bought on the way to their seats.

5 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Eh, find me a fanbase that whose court side seats aren't filled with either those fans or 40+ year olds wearing team jerseys they just bought on the way to their seats.

Warriors fanbase is probably the worst in the league, fucking bandwagoning brogrammers epitomized by their douchey techbro owner who thinks hes smarter than everyone else and not just lucky to have bought a team that drafted steph curry and got him on an undervalued contract because of injuries. Then he priced out their actual fanbase and moved the team to a shiny arena to the rich part of the bay

Edited by Michael Knight

11 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Warriors fanbase is probably the worst in the league, fucking bandwagoning brogrammers epitomized by their douchey techbro owner who thinks hes smarter than everyone else and not just lucky to have bought a team that drafted steph curry and got him on an undervalued contract because of injuries. Then he priced out their actual fanbase and moved the team to a shiny arena to the rich part of the bay

Douchey techbro owner gets somewhat of a pass from me so long as he keeps willing to write the huge luxury tax bills for a championship contender.  Most owners have to dragged kicking and screaming into paying any luxury tax, championships be damned.

21 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Most owners have to dragged kicking and screaming into paying any luxury tax, championships be damned.

Eh. Most teams are over the cap. Easy to pay the tax when you print money and have won 3 titles with another 2 Finals trips in the last 10 years. 

Their fans that show up to games are great, douchey or not. Consistently one of the best HCAs. I give them credit for that.

Their basketball team however is irritating and wearing thin and they get near Cowboys/Lakers level media coverage. Kerr's also seemed really cunty lately.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, shadow_operative said:

Horford is a dirty POS who ended TJ Ford's career. Just as dirty as CP3 or Draymond but somehow flies under the radar with it. i hope Giannis dunks him through the hoop next game.

receipts? i have never heard that.

I'm a Horford fan just because I like players who are able to string together years at a high or even medium level and have long careers.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Vegas64 said:

receipts? i have never heard that.

I'm a Horford fan just because I like players who are able to string together years at a high or even medium level and have long careers.

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1558468

history of putting his feet underneath jump shooters, elbowing guys in the face, clubbing TJ Ford in the head and ending his career. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

Horford is a dirty POS who ended TJ Ford's career. Just as dirty as CP3 or Draymond but somehow flies under the radar with it. i hope Giannis dunks him through the hoop next game.

This is the hit that put him out of the league. Pretty sure Derka is referring to this…

https://www.espn.com/nba/news/story?id=3153850

Atlanta Hawks forward Al Horford was suspended
for one game by the NBA on Thursday for a flagrant foul against
Toronto's T.J. Ford.

Ford was injured when Horford struck him on the head and knocked
him down as Ford was trying to score on a breakaway with 1:32 left
in the game Tuesday night. Horford, ejected for a flagrant foul
penalty two, said he was trying to block Ford's shot.

Ford was released from an Atlanta hospital Wednesday and flew
home to Toronto. Ford spent the night in Piedmont Hospital for
observation and tests.