NBA Playoffs 2022

Vic Mackey

I watch Memphis a lot. Dillon Brooks can absolutely beat you. But I still feel like if I'm Draymond or Mike Brown or whoever is coaching this team I'm like go for it. If Dillon Brooks can beat us, we deserve to lose.

Sorry I just sometimes go stream of consciousness during these games. Mostly inane rambling.

Also feels like GSW is just playing arrogantly. They expect it to come to them. Do they still have the mental makeup? Like what are these shots? 

Edited by Baboontyme

Wiggins played like absolute hammered dog shit in the first half (and, really, all postseason, but who's counting), but he's the only Warrior making plays in the 2nd half. Used to seeing him make himself invisible when he struggles early.

...still want him the fuck off the team next season.

4 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Wow. Vintage warriors going vintage warriors while looney grabs every rebound ever

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I hated that Kerr and Brown went away from Looney with a bunch of cute, small lineups this series. Looney has been solid and reliable for years. Go with what you know works. 21 fucking rebounds.

Looney was ridiculous tonight...

We were talking about Giannis vs LBJ/Luka.   Not even sure where Jokic came from in the conversation but are you saying Giannis cant take over a series??

He was already mentioned and not disputed. And this was I Responding to the guy who said that Jokic and Giannis, clearly the 2 best players, could take over series or win a game 7 and he excluded Luka.

Memphis is going to be a problem for the Western Conference for years to come. 

Right. The west is full of hood young teams that are gluten to be a problem.

Memphis isn’t going anywhere. Dallas isn’t going to be worse. Denver will get their guys back. Pels and Minny took a step. Suns aren’t going anywhere. And the lakers won’t suck more.

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Memphis isn’t going anywhere. Dallas isn’t going to be worse. Denver will get their guys back. Pels and Minny took a step. Suns aren’t going anywhere. And the lakers won’t suck more.

hahahahahaha I wouldn't bet on that

• Haha 1

The box score from last night's game is absurd. Memphis won the turnover battle 19-7, but Golden State still got off 8 more shots than them. That's because Golden State out-rebounded them 70-44! Including 25 offensive rebounds. That's inexcusable from a team who was the #1 rebounding team in the league all season battling against Draymond and Looney. Game 5 was the only game all series that Memphis won the boards. When they review the tape of the series, that's going to be tough to swallow.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

The box score from last night's game is absurd. Memphis won the turnover battle 19-7, but Golden State still got off 8 more shots than them. That's because Golden State out-rebounded them 70-44! Including 25 offensive rebounds. That's inexcusable from a team who was the #1 rebounding team in the league all season battling against Draymond and Looney. Game 5 was the only game all series that Memphis won the boards. When they review the tape of the series, that's going to be tough to swallow.

Rebounding long misses is tough on a defense, and it sure seemed like GS had a lot of long misses last night.  Like an abnormal amount.  You do your job, block out, and watch the ball sail over your head.   Not enough to explain that discrepancy, but enough to explain some of it.

9 hours ago, Drew said:

I never thought I’d say this but the Pelicans might have upside.  It all depends on Zion’s fat ass not being fat.  They have Ingram, Zion, and the Laker picks, which now look great.

Draft lottery this year is huge for both them and Okie City.  If either get lucky, they could take off fast within 2-3 years.

A loser with about 250 million in earnings. Can't be too sad about all that. I don't think winning a ring was ever his priority, he was more interested in ego, stats and MVPs. (that's the Most Valuable Player award, not a Minimum Viable Product, but I could see how one could mistake those two terms with regard to Harden)
Being wealthy and being a winner are 2 different things. JH is one, but not the other.
  • Like 2

As a resident of Oakland, I really want to hate the Warriors; however, I love the way they play basketball. 
Meh. Draymond doing his dirty bullshit takes the shine off the rest of it. Hate the way that guy plays. I hate his game almost as much as I hate CP3's game.

13 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I never thought I’d say this but the Pelicans might have upside.  It all depends on Zion’s fat ass not being fat.  They have Ingram, Zion, and the Laker picks, which now look great.

Draft lottery this year is huge for both them and Okie City.  If either get lucky, they could take off fast within 2-3 years.

Living in NO and losing weight are two things that do not belong together.  I’ve dropped 30 lbs in the last 9 months and I would put 10 back on if I went to NO next weekend.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Can’t have a good game seven?  Whole playoffs a gigantic turd at this point. 

Refs doing their best. 

Honestly I'm not even sure. Just horrible calls both ways. The one on Tatum was awful though and like a 10 point swing at least. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Kermit said:

How the fuck are you going to have two 0-fer games, Derrick White? Thanks for the pick though.

Plus JRich who isn't really much worse of a player. 

Hey he's 1/9 now @Kermit - take it easy on D White. 

Edited by ztejas

What a fucking response from Boston after that game 5 loss. I'm not really shocked at this result (I mean I thought it would be closer) but them going on the road and getting it back to Boston surprised me. Tatum's been so much better these past 2 games. 

I think Giannis is just spent. Honestly feels similar to Nets/Bucks last season (granted BKN nearly won game 7).

Holiday has been pretty immense.

Edited by ztejas