NBA Playoffs 2022

Vic Mackey

Sure xs and os might be contributing but Phoenix is just mentally broken. I don't see any adjustments saving them. They're getting beat at every phase of the game. 
Luka does this thing where I feel like he isn't at the top, top tier of players and then the playoffs roll around and I'm back to thinking he's a top 3-4 player in the world. 

You should never have thought he wasn’t top tier. Maybe in November when he was out of shape and fat…bus since Jan, or at worst the trade deadline he was as good as any of the MVP candidates or even better.

Also while GS should be the favorites. I do not think they’re going to to dominate or “run” the Mavs out.

This should be a toss or up slight lien to GS. They need to come out and punch them in the mouth or the Mavs will make it tough.

44 minutes ago, Drew said:

You should never have thought he wasn’t top tier. Maybe in November when he was out of shape and fat…bus since Jan, or at worst the trade deadline he was as good as any of the MVP candidates or even better.

I don't need you to tell me what I do or don't know about the NBA. Thanks for the contribution though. 

9 minutes ago, Drew said:

Jesus you come off as a dick in every post.

Just responding to a post…as you know, what people do on a fucking message board.

You only post in the NBA thread or NBA postseason thread when it involves the Mavs. Suddenly the postseason thread involves the Mavs and so you come in here and all of a sudden start telling me what the fuck I do or don't know about the NBA? 

I mean are you fucking kidding me dude?

"Just responding to your post LOL"

Like this isn't my fucking wheelhouse and I didn't start the NBA thread in October and haven't been posting here the entire time.

Please tell me what I don't know about Luka or the Mavs that you've ascertained by bandwagoning them over the past few weeks. 

8 hours ago, Kermit said:

I’m surprised that no politician has run on a “Fuck Chris Paul” platform, with every public policy conceivable at making Chris’s life a living hell. They’d have my vote.

Until someone else ran on a fuck KLeonard platform. Then you’d vote for that guy at least 3 times. 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, ztejas said:

You only post in the NBA thread or NBA postseason thread when it involves the Mavs. Suddenly the postseason thread involves the Mavs and so you come in here and all of a sudden start telling me what the fuck I do or don't know about the NBA? 

Like this isn't my fucking wheelhouse and I didn't start the NBA thread in October and haven't been posting here the entire time.

Please tell me what I don't know about Luka or the Mavs that you've ascertained by bandwagoning them over the past few weeks. 

Luka finished top 5 in MVP voting.

He will make 1st team All NBA. 

Thanks for starting the thread.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, ztejas said:

You don't own the NBA thread.  I know it's basically your entire life, but other people are allowed to post.  You do come off like a dick, sometimes.  

Like, just chill. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yeah I guess I'm done with the NBA discussion here. I don't get the reciprocation here that I'm looking for. I'll try and find it elsewhere. Enjoy it without me. 

I'm just curious what exactly you're looking for? You've called me an asshole on these threads a few times, which is fine I'll own it, but your condescension and pettiness has been damn high. I can't recall a single X's and O's comment you've made that showed any real insight and yet you claim this superiority of NBA knowledge. So you're not looking for asshole banter, you're not looking for X's and O's discussion, what exactly are you after?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Lmao. Fucking love that guy

I hate him on the court and would probably hate him in real life, but I will acknowledge how refreshing it is to see someone actually keep it real on these shows. He's not just manufacturing controversial takes like an Emmanuel Acho, Kendrick Perkins, or Stephen Ahole Smith. I can respect that.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Llogg said:

I'm just curious what exactly you're looking for? You've called me an asshole on these threads a few times, which is fine I'll own it, but your condescension and pettiness has been damn high. I can't recall a single X's and O's comment you've made that showed any real insight and yet you claim this superiority of NBA knowledge. So you're not looking for asshole banter, you're not looking for X's and O's discussion, what exactly are you after?

Looking for his own one person podcast to regurgitate Ryen Russillo takes without any pushback. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Llogg said:

Lol.

I am confused.  Am I supposed to applaud a dirty, cheap-shotting bitch for calling out another dirty, cheap-shotting bitch?  I realize that Beverly has a phd in cuntiness, so is he now our go-to expert on being a bitch?  Isn’t this a bit like being accused of murdering your ex-wife and putting OJ on the stand as an expert witness?  Fuck both of them.

• Hook 'Em 2

47 minutes ago, Llogg said:

Affirmation.  

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Drew said:

Also while GS should be the favorites. I do not think they’re going to to dominate or “run” the Mavs out.

This should be a toss or up slight lien to GS. They need to come out and punch them in the mouth or the Mavs will make it tough.

This series comes down to Jordan Poole and Spencer Dinwiddie, IMO.  Luka is going to do what he does, as are Klay and Steph.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

If mavs fans hate the suns then they are in for a big treat of 7 games with draymond fucking green. 

“booker whines so much”

green is 1,000,000 times worse than any player in the nba. Draymond is the biggest bitch in the nba and it’s not even close.

CP3 and Draymond are probably my 2 most hated players in the league.  Just hate the way both of them play.  Draymond should foul out in the first half of every game but the refs just let him mug the shit out of whoever he's guarding.  

I doubt it is going to be that simple. Dallas will have to play team defense at the level they did to close out both Utah and Phoenix. They need to hunt matchups to get Green in foul trouble and make Steph and Klay work on defense. Dinwiddie has to be efficient and protect the ball but does not need to score 30. Much more important, IMO, is that Kleber, Bertans, DFS, and Bullock have to continue to knock down open 3s at a high rate. I expect to see at least some of Luka guarding Draymond to avoid Klay and Steph hunting him like Booker and Paul did early in the series.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

I am confused.  Am I supposed to applaud a dirty, cheap-shotting bitch for calling out another dirty, cheap-shotting bitch?  I realize that Beverly has a phd in cuntiness, so is he now our go-to expert on being a bitch?  Isn’t this a bit like being accused of murdering your ex-wife and putting OJ on the stand as an expert witness?  Fuck both of them.

no shit, he and Grayson Allen are at the very elite of dirty bastards.  League needs to T him up and fine him mercilessly.

13 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Draymond should foul out in the first half of every game but the refs just let him mug the shit out of whoever he's guarding.  

Wut? Hate him for the constant bitching and cheap shots (most of which get called and/or reviewed) all you want, and rightly so; but, as far as actual on the court defense, he's one of the best, most versatile, smartest defenders that the league has ever seen. Certainly the most impactful defender of the past decade. He's a genius. And it sure as shit isn't because he's "mugging" people and getting away with it.

If Golden State is going to win this series, in two weeks time, we'll all be saying, "What a great, underappreciated series by Andrew Wiggins." Which obviously makes me nervous as hell as Warriors fan. But he's their only perimeter defender who's capable of even making Luka work a little to get his.

22 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

CP3 and Draymond are probably my 2 most hated players in the league.  Just hate the way both of them play.  Draymond should foul out in the first half of every game but the refs just let him mug the shit out of whoever he's guarding.  

I can stomach cp3 all day compared to green. Not only does he mug the shit out of guys he bitches at refs all game and should have 27 technicals by halftime of every game. But he’s a glue guy! So inspiring. 

6 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Wut? Hate him for the constant bitching and cheap shots (most of which get called and/or reviewed) all you want, and rightly so; but, as far as actual on the court defense, he's one of the best, most versatile, smartest defenders that the league has ever seen. Certainly the most impactful defender of the past decade. He's a genius. And it sure as shit isn't because he's "mugging" people and getting away with it.

He beat the living shit out of Jokic in the first round and only fouled out of one game.  It's his game that the refs have let him get away with.  He's a very good defender, but a lot of him being good is what the refs let him get away with vs. what they let other players get away with.

4 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I can stomach cp3 all day compared to green. Not only does he mug the shit out of guys he bitches at refs all game and should have 27 technicals by halftime of every game. But he’s a glue guy! So inspiring. 

I hate CP3's game of always looking to get ticky tack fouls called on the guy defending him.  And the fucking refs call it.  So infuriating.

Just now, Chewbacca said:

I hate CP3's game of always looking to get ticky tack fouls called on the guy defending him.  And the fucking refs call it.  So infuriating.

The looking like you should get a call is done but every nba player though. Bitching like a 8 year old at refs all game I cant take.