NBA Playoffs 2022

Vic Mackey

4 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

That went from down 1 to down 8 in about 49 seconds

It can go the opposite direction in the last 40 seconds here.

Used to always see Reggie Miller and the Pacers come back against the Knicks ten-down with like 30 seconds left.

that Lowry steal and pass to Strus was kinda Bird steal to DJ esque 1987. 

How bad is Butler's injury? and Robert Williams? 

funny to see PJ Tucker out there with his dad-bod playing tough.  At one point, had 3 former Rockets on the court for the Heat - PJ Tucker, Oladipo and Kyle Lowery. 

What a crazy playoffs this year. I am beginning to believe that if Middleton played and had they retained PJ Tucker, they win the East no question to play GS in the finals. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Last six times the Warriors have made the playoffs they made the Finals. About to be 7 for 7. 

Probably too much to ask that the refs at least throw Draymonds ass out when he acts like a clown. He's allowed to get away with anything after tech #1. 

nah. that's wrong

3 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Last time GS lost to a team in the West was 2013 I believe.

Like 17-0 in playoff series in the West since 2014. 

Maybe I'm missing a series.

I think you might be off by one year. They made the Finals every year from 2015-2019. That was 5 years in a row. 2014 was the final year of Mark Jackson when they lost to Clippers round 1 in 7 games. 

But this year would make 6 years in a row. When this core his healthy, they make the Finals under Kerr. Every single year. The last 2 years were riddled with major injuries. They are the best and deepest team in the league. Dallas might even play out of their minds and tie this series up but will they sack up and beat GSW on the road? Not sure. No lead is safe with them, especially when they are at home. It would be a huge fucking upset if Dallas were to pull this off. As we saw the other night, you can be up on GSW by 20 and still lose by almost double digits. They can make runs like no other and make you wilt.