Stranded dolphin dies after Texas beach goers try to ride it

The Maestro

54 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Your average Texas beach-goer has been giving Oklahoma and Florida a run for their money for quite some time now.  Every time I go down there I’m surprised at how much pure trash is cruising the beach compared to the last time. 

It's appropriate, since our beaches are trash.

4 hours ago, Your Mom said:

Your average Texas beach-goer has been giving Oklahoma and Florida a run for their money for quite some time now.  Every time I go down there I’m surprised at how much pure trash is cruising the beach compared to the last time. 

3 hours ago, Deej said:

It's appropriate, since our beaches are trash.

This is why the Margarittaville planned 55+ communities will succeed. There’s a shitload of people who want the “beach lifestyle” with having to deal with all of the trash that hangs out at the actual beach.  

Hey fuck you!
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Quintana Beach is the West Virginia of Texas beaches. 

Hey now.  It used to be a quaint, 4x4 only  access to the MOB, bonfire having, coming of age fucking free for all. With NO (none, nada, zilch) law enforcement patrol. The trash went to Surfside. 

Fuck dolphins. Hated them since my wade fishing experience in Laguna Madre back in ‘94. Velociraptors of the sea, man. 
Nothing more exciting than one of those fuckers bumping your stringer out in St Charles Bay
  • Hook 'Em 1