2022 Transfer WR Agiye Hall

Getafix

54 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

One year rental

47 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Fine by me. I like our chances in free agency every offseason.

He's a 2021 recruit, so he has at least 2 years of college left.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Talking to some folks back home. Like everyone said. Grades and class attendance were issues as where recreational additions that most of the yutes take part in these days.  Let’s see what kind of leash he has here 

Coach Marion has to help Agiye with these maturity issues.

Lots of Freshmen do dumb stuff...  😋

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Talking to some folks back home. Like everyone said. Grades and class attendance were issues as where recreational additions that most of the yutes take part in these days.  Let’s see what kind of leash he has here 

If you think recreational additions is an issue, you haven’t been paying attention.

23 minutes ago, The Beast said:

If you think recreational additions is an issue, you haven’t been paying attention.

I guess not I’m only getting info from his friends and family that he enjoyed mind altering enjoyment and skipping class. But I guess your sources are better lol 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Those were the drops everyone was talking about? Only one of those were really bad. Other two looked like high throws. 

Agree. And this after only getting 2-3 targets all season he’s thrust into action in the national championship game. That wasn’t a bad showing. He may have all kinds of other problems that keep him from succeeding at UT, but based just on that game I’m not too worried about bad hands being a consistent failing. 

• Hook 'Em 1