Longhorns 70" and 66"

Just picked up from the taxidermist. These two were roaming the ranch until they weren't. Measurements are Tip-to-Tip

Will deliver anywhere near Austin or Houston. Horns reside in Bellville. Will throw in two pounds of grass-fed ground beef with local pickup.

Send me a private message for photos. Asking 650 and 750 USD respectively.

Just now, HoustonHorn said:

Thank you! Can't wait to get the back yard project finished so I can hang it. ca832270d6ee126bcc802fd553bd0cdb.jpg

Gonna Look Killer thanks for making the deal easy. Send pics when you get your project done. I also get hides with and without our brand if you need those for another project.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great endorsement. There is a verah nice lady named Emma Moon who sells it onesies at the Garden Oaks Farmer’s Market on Saturday mornings. You can also order from me and I will deliver for 100 dollar minimums. If you are interested I can send you what is left in inventory and price sheet. You will also be surprised by the nutritional values.  Aggy ran analysis so hopefully they are good for that..

I can have the chef send you some killer recipes too. 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2020 at 8:17 PM, Murfdogg21 said:

I’m interested if I can get wife on board or find a 78” hidey hole. 

See Ready Pic now 67 in TTT 74 in Total Horn

875 OBO 

Will insert any Thujones pic into skull upon request for peekaboo into 44 Mag hole.

Will deliver to greater Houston, or Austin area for a sixer of Shiner Ruby Red. Otherwise can meet at BBQ joint.