This months Trial of the Century Depp v Heard

Moby Ric

Trial is being televised.

First, Heard looks like she wants to gut Depp from his crotch up to his throat while he is on the stand.  She looks calculated, I know that look.

Second, Depp's lawyers need to tell him to STFU and not ramble while answering questions.  

Third, the text about hoping to find her dead corpse rotting in the trunk of a honda civic is hilarious.

Last, she reminds me of my ex.  Stone cold narcissistic evil bitch.  Rooting for Johnny.  Will he be able to make a career comeback after this?  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

I've been following bits and pieces of this as it has popped up in my reddit feed the past few days and she is stone cold crazy.  Like lock her up and throw away the key crazy.  Team Johnny all the way.  I hate how he got hosed out of doing the last Fantastic Beasts movie.  Love Mads, but Johnny was a much better fit for that role.

12 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

why isnt Depp in court dressed like Jack Sparrow?  cuz i totally would, if i was him

Amber Heard doesn’t want to dress up like Jack Sparrow to mock Johnny Depp. She’s fine just copying the suits & ties he wears to court. Depp lost his UK trial and she’s wearing a similar grey suit to rub it in his face. Then she wears the same tie the day after him. How many Gucci bee ties are really in circulation? Depp has a serious drug/alcohol problem, but Amber is the walking embodiment of Scientology with a pussy. Anyone with a crazy ex spouse knows how these people operate. I’m glad they didn’t have any kids together.

95B855E9-84BF-4DE1-A663-E31B4F1C9030.jpeg.972ebdefa219fe1210988d5c065df8a1.jpeg

3 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Amber Heard doesn’t want to dress up like Jack Sparrow to mock Johnny Depp. She’s fine just copying the suits & ties he wears to court. Depp lost his UK trial and she’s wearing a similar grey suit to rub it in his face. Then she wears the same tie the day after him. How many Gucci bee ties are really in circulation? Depp has a serious drug/alcohol problem, but Amber is the walking embodiment of Scientology with a pussy. Anyone with a crazy ex spouse knows how these people operate. I’m glad they didn’t have any kids together.

95B855E9-84BF-4DE1-A663-E31B4F1C9030.jpeg.972ebdefa219fe1210988d5c065df8a1.jpeg

w.

t.

f.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, After irth said:

On team Johnny for this, but...

Jesus...ol' Depp just a mumbling, stuttering little prick, ain't he?

That may be but if Hunter Thompson thought him good enough to live with him, blow shit up at Owl Farm, loan his signature patchwork jacket and portray him in a movie…then he is alright in my book.  

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Homercles said:

That may be but if Hunter Thompson thought him good enough to live with him, blow shit up at Owl Farm, loan his signature patchwork jacket and portray him in a movie…then he is alright in my book.  

Johnny said the first night he stayed at the Owl Farm, Hunter put him up in his basement. He lit a cigarette and noticed the ashtray was sitting on a nightstand that was a crate of dynamite. Lulz.

Edited by Deej
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Ms. Heard was 33.3% of that 3 way that included Elon Musk and Carla Devine, right?

I’m sure Elon is interested in buying out certain parts of this 3-way to gain control over the narrative.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Is it just me, or are these two kind of looking rough for Hollywood sex symbols?  I know he’s old and she’s psychotic, but still.  Back in my day when everything was better, I walked through 6 miles of snow every day and Cindy Crawford and Richard Gere looked fabulous at their divorce!

I also wasn’t expecting Depp to be so inarticulate.  Is he trying to play up the damaged / abused man angle or something?  I mean, Heard is clearly a psycho and I lean toward siding with him, but it’s still hard for me to believe someone with his career basically can’t communicate with people in real life.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886swdidd1f2366ledgca

1 hour ago, burntorangebongos said:

I never knew Johnny was so dumb sounding. I mean most actors aren't highly intelligent, but they are usually quite articulate and assured enough to come across as smart. He doesn't seem prepared for this as well has he should be. He did score a couple of points against the male lawyer imo though. 

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

I also wasn’t expecting Depp to be so inarticulate.  Is he trying to play up the damaged / abused man angle or something?  I mean, Heard is clearly a psycho and I lean toward siding with him, but it’s still hard for me to believe someone with his career basically can’t communicate with people in real life.

Depp always had an Ozzy Osbourne vibe to me. Or maybe “this is your brain on drugs “. 

Edited by TexasEd

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Which, if that is true…..Elon is approaching GOAT status. Cara Delevigne is….quite something.

The A-list trio hooked up at Depp's downtown LA penthouse in late 2016 after Heard split from the Pirates of the Caribbean star, according to a new deposition from a friend and former neighbor.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8426719/Cara-Delevingne-three-way-affair-Amber-Heard-Elon-Musk.html