This months Trial of the Century Depp v Heard

Moby Ric

3 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

The mental health expert diagnosed her with borderline personality disorder and historic mental health disorder.  She sounds a lot like my ex wife.

Amber Heard reminds me of Michelle Herman. Tom isn’t the Johnny Depp of CFB coaching, but he had the stink of being a huge pussy. That’s why Tom was a big drunk who fucked with team meals and had a piss monitoring program. Tom was a drunk who couldn’t take it out on his family so he took it out on the team. Look at this Tweet from Michelle. Who the fuck posts something like this after rumors of your husband fucking Kendra Scott? Passive aggressive shit for Sark’s wife. 

*Disclaimer: This is NOT of those #JusticeforJohnny posts in favor of Tom Herman. I think Herman is a prick who deserved to get fired. He was awful and a major asshole. I’m saying that Michelle is Tom’s Amber Heard and Tom was UT Football’s Amber Heard. Michelle seems crazy as shit like Amber. Michelle, Amber and Urban Meyer should have a devil’s narcissist 3-way.

4 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Amber Heard reminds me of Michelle Herman. Tom isn’t the Johnny Depp of CFB coaching, but he had the stink of being a huge pussy. That’s why Tom was a big drunk who fucked with team meals and had a piss monitoring program. Tom was a drunk who couldn’t take it out on his family so he took it out on the team. Look at this Tweet from Michelle. Who the fuck posts something like this after rumors of your husband fucking Kendra Scott? Passive aggressive shit for Sark’s wife. 

*Disclaimer: This is NOT of those #JusticeforJohnny posts in favor of Tom Herman. I think Herman is a prick who deserved to get fired. He was awful and a major asshole. I’m saying that Michelle is Tom’s Amber Heard and Tom was UT Football’s Amber Heard. Michelle seems crazy as shit like Amber. Michelle, Amber and Urban Meyer should have a devil’s narcissist 3-way.

John C Reilly Seriously GIF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Is it just me or has Amber gotten messier looking as the trial goes on? She looked sharp at certain points last week when she was copying JD and now a Lizzie Borden look and today’s weird braid shit.

FDBEA431-ADDD-45F5-98D0-637F429BD3B4.jpeg

43FD890D-D705-4E80-9DFB-D0D272F0A672.jpeg

Edited by Nicole44
Forgot to add second picture…

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Is it just me or has Amber gotten messier looking as the trial goes on? She looked sharp at certain points last week when she was copying JD and now a Lizzie Borden look and today’s weird braid shit.

Still wood. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Damn that recording of her saying "you Johnny Depp, a man, go tell people you're a victim of domestic violence and see who believes you" or somesuch is scary.

Apparently the psych said about Amber on the stand: 

“tending to have a lot of inner hostility that is attempted to be controlled, a tendency to be very self-righteous but to also deny that self-righteousness and to judge others critically against these high standards for moral value but also to deny doing that. Essentially to claim that one is very nonjudgmental and accepting and yet very full of rage really."

13 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

43FD890D-D705-4E80-9DFB-D0D272F0A672.jpeg

Defense counsel is clearly coaching her on appearance for when Depp's lawyers break out a giant poster of the Hot/Crazy matrix as a demonstrative exhibit.

• Hook 'Em 3

29 minutes ago, Gen. Applewhite said:

Defense counsel is clearly coaching her on appearance for when Depp's lawyers break out a giant poster of the Hot/Crazy matrix as a demonstrative exhibit.

What batshit side of the matrix is this?

Her look today in court. Metamorphosis into a pirate? 

55B4BFA5-C198-40F2-9D5F-59868EC914F5.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Did she do her hair like a character in Pirates?

Not sure but the look she’s been rocking this week just gets fuglier and weirder imo. Last week she looked much better. Today is pretty bad…

F7144CF2-2361-429C-AE0B-8F719C0930C8.jpeg

Edited by Nicole44

So Johnny has a pretty bad drug problem that makes him pretty uninsurable, right?

But then so did Robert Downey Jr. And he made lots of decent/good movies since they gave him another crack at it. I'm guessing that is what JD is going for with this humiliating airing of his dirty shit stained sheets. It is okay to be a recovering addict but not a wife beater. No one can believe he is but he is such a brain damaged selfish asshole. Still rooting for him though.

• Hook 'Em 2

The hispanic guy who works in the building just gave his video recorded testimony.  It was a classic.

He is sitting in his car doing this on his phone and at one point starts driving around.  

Oh and his testimony was I don't know shit, I didn't see shit, I didn't hear shit.  This is a man who knows how to keep his mouth shut.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

The hispanic guy who works in the building just gave his video recorded testimony.  It was a classic.

He is sitting in his car doing this on his phone and at one point starts driving around.  

Oh and his testimony was I don't know shit, I didn't see shit, I didn't hear shit.  This is a man who knows how to keep his mouth shut.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

I wasn’t much of Depp fan before but I am now and hope he wins his lawsuit after watching much of this trial.  

He can act. He’s made Hollywood a buttload of money. He’s eccentric. Has some drug and alcohol issues but by in large is very much liked by many (not just fans—industry people.) I highly doubt he ever hit Amber Turd. She was just going for his money. She’s a HPD/BPD type full of rage and histrionics and bullshit. And a gold digger. I bet she was world class pissed when she figured out JD had blown most of his $600 plus million in earnings away. He’ll get his rehabilitation tour with hollywoood and he’ll have the vast majority of support from most. 

She’s pretty much done as far as I can see. She can’t act. Is not well known or liked. Looks are starting to fade. Hasn’t made Hollywood a buttload of cash. Aquaman aside (and they could have cast anyone really to play her role)…she’s headed for reality tv or some shit. Might as well move to Great Britain…

117A7324-5B90-4413-A99F-4532F9A57419.jpeg

Edited by Nicole44
Close up shot

29 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

He can act. He’s made Hollywood a buttload of money. He’s eccentric. Has some drug and alcohol issues but by in large is very much liked by many (not just fans—industry people.) I highly doubt he ever hit Amber Turd. She was just going for his money. She’s a HPD/BPD type full of rage and histrionics and bullshit. And a gold digger. I bet she was world class pissed when she figured out JD had blown most of his $600 plus million in earnings away. He’ll get his rehabilitation tour with hollywoood and he’ll have the vast majority of support from most. 

She’s pretty much done as far as I can see. She can’t act. Is not well known or liked. Looks are starting to fade. Hasn’t made Hollywood a buttload of cash. Aquaman aside (and they could have cast anyone really to play her role)…she’s headed for reality tv or some shit. Might as well move to Great Britain…

117A7324-5B90-4413-A99F-4532F9A57419.jpeg

Ironically, I’ve found her recordings of him to support his truthfulness consistently.  Also, her taking a picture of him with ice cream spilling over while he was under the influence seemed to me to be an incredibly hateful thing to do.  She’s a total shit show and hope she never gets another “acting” job again and hope Hollywood will recognize that he’s been deeply wronged.

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Ironically, I’ve found her recordings of him to support his truthfulness consistently.  Also, her taking a picture of him with ice cream spilling over while he was under the influence seemed to me to be an incredibly hateful thing to do.  She’s a total shit show and hope she never gets another “acting” job again and hope Hollywood will recognize that he’s been deeply wronged.

Her legal team doesn’t have much to work with…a bunch on lies on her part…

7A90A1BD-0F35-49CC-A0DE-1B31E85C12D4.jpeg

ED43C87E-8924-4B04-BD1A-DA6BE9B05168.jpeg

24A26B32-8B87-4BE4-B7C4-B718D053A673.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Now we got some dude (Mr. Carino) who is "deep" and "wise" who's got guys sanding a deck in the background.

He is also in some fucked up mirrored room.

It is like a Farrelly brothers court case. 

Edited by Moby Ric
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Hot damn that shrink is smokin'

Yeah.....but she'd see right through your bullshit, zone in on your feelings of inadequacy, and leave you on the floor curled up and crying like a spilled bowl of infantile jello.

But maybe you're into that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah.....but she'd see right through your bullshit, zone in on your feelings of inadequacy, and leave you on the floor curled up and crying like a spilled bowl of infantile jello.

But maybe you're into that.

I'm almost there, don't stop

Edited by Zepol87
  • Haha 5