This months Trial of the Century Depp v Heard

Moby Ric

On 4/26/2022 at 8:04 PM, bad_teammate said:

Damn that recording of her saying "you Johnny Depp, a man, go tell people you're a victim of domestic violence and see who believes you" or somesuch is scary.

That is practically a verbatim quote of shit my ex used to say. The physical abuse was by far the least of it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

This trial is still going on? There were mob Rico trials that took less time. Around here the judge would give you a few days and sure as fuck wouldn’t have some dude testifying on zoom while driving. The only allowed remote testimony I’ve seen that’s wasn’t Covid related was an old lady thousands of miles away from her bed in a nursing home. They make witnesses show up in person except for extraordinary circumstances (again except for Covid stuff).

Amber is slick. She gets $7M from the divorce settlement on the promise of donating $3.5M to the ACLU and $3.5M to Children’s Hospital of LA.

Elon anonymously donated $850K to the ACLU and $750K to CHLA on her behalf. Amber only paid the ACLU $300K directly. They still haven’t received the rest of the money. Elon’s donations stopped after they broke up.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MrBig said:

Amber is slick. She gets $7M from the divorce settlement on the promise of donating $3.5M to the ACLU and $3.5M to Children’s Hospital of LA.

Elon anonymously donated $850K to the ACLU and $750K to CHLA on her behalf. Amber only paid the ACLU $300K directly. They still haven’t received the rest of the money. Elon’s donations stopped after they broke up.

She’s a grifter/ gold digger/ bunny boiler.

I wonder what the poop in the bed defense will be from her “end”/side?

What Johnny said: “You’re a little tired…why don’t you hit the sheets.”

What Amber heard (ha): “You’re really wired why don’t you shit on my sheets!”

The whole thing was a set up for mega bucks only Depp blew most of his on islands and shit that Nic Cage buys/bought. So she sets up the 911 call with the LAPD who testified earlier yesterday they saw no evidence that she was a victim of DV. Then immediately files for the divorce. Then gets a TRO and then tries to get JD’s agent to break it and continues to text JD and tell him she loves him and wants him back and he meets with her. She was really hoping for something big to happen there. It didn’t. So she moves on to Musk. Who I guess found out per testimony yesterday she never even loved him at all. Lmao. For some reason (she is the one that put the story out the—she can’t physically get pregnant so she recently had a baby by surrogate—she went all advocate and feminist and such in the article about how she’s a father and mother to the child and yada yada yada) because she can’t grift via a child she chooses other means and methods. 

also her mental disorder shit is terrifying…she’s cosplaying on the doc that testified the day before yesterday. Two days in a row…

Edited by Nicole44
New look today. Copying much?

I’m just laughing so hard. Career over. ACLU doesn’t look all that great here either! Be careful which activist you get in bed with…lest you look like a dumbass x10…all to smear Johnny Depp so we look good…lmao…

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/amber-heard-aquaman-johnny-depp-trial-1235253476/amp/

“The general counsel of the ACLU testified on Thursday that Amber Heard’s op-ed in the Washington Post about domestic violence was timed to capitalize on the release of “Aquaman.”

The op-ed alluded to Heard’s allegations against ex-husband Johnny Depp, though Depp was not named. Depp is now suing Heard for defamation, claiming that the op-ed destroyed his career and cost him a sixth installment in the “Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise.

The American Civil Liberties Union was involved in conceiving, drafting and placing the op-ed, which used Heard’s experiences to address issues including the Violence Against Women Act and sexual assault on college campuses.

At the time of their divorce, Depp agreed to pay Heard $7 million, which she promised to donate to the ACLU and to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, with $3.5 million going to each charity. Dougherty testified that the ACLU actually received $1.3 million of that pledge — including $350,000 directly from Heard, $500,000 from a fund tied to Elon Musk (whom Heard dated briefly), $350,000 from another fund and $100,000 from Depp. Dougherty said that the ACLU learned in 2019 that Heard was having financial problems and could not fulfill the remainder of the pledge.

Amber Turd flushed her PR Team down the toilet and hired a new one bc she doesn’t like bad headlines. Way to copy a page out of the Borderline Personality handbook there. Blaming her PR bc she looks like a turd. It’s impossible to sway public opinion in such a small time frame. Particularly when she’s going to take the stand tomorrow and Johnny Depo’s legal team is going to filet her.

Her former PR Team didn’t shit the bed. She did. She’s now represented by the PR team that represented JDs money management firm against him. 

https://nypost.com/2022/05/01/amber-heard-fires-pr-team-days-before-shes-set-to-testify-after-tons-of-bad-press/amp/

I guess firing her attorneys will come next…she’s going to bring the crazy when she testifies bc BPD types don’t recognize they are at fault for anything: they are either a Princess or a Victim. Lulz. She will blame them bc she can’t suppress her inner monologue through her facial expressions and actions. 

Picture of her yelling at her legal team last week. 

40877482-1965-43B9-A52B-64E555F06129.jpeg

Edited by Nicole44

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Amber Turd flushed her PR Team down the toilet and hired a new one bc she doesn’t like bad headlines. Way to copy a page out of the Borderline Personality handbook there. Blaming her PR bc she looks like a turd. It’s impossible to sway public opinion in such a small time frame. Particularly when she’s going to take the stand tomorrow and Johnny Depo’s legal team is going to filet her.

Her former PR Team didn’t shit the bed. She did. She’s now represented by the PR team that represented JDs money management firm against him. 

https://nypost.com/2022/05/01/amber-heard-fires-pr-team-days-before-shes-set-to-testify-after-tons-of-bad-press/amp/

I guess firing her attorneys will come next…she’s going to bring the crazy when she testifies bc BPD types don’t recognize they are at fault for anything: they are either a Princess or a Victim. Lulz. She will blame them bc she can’t suppress her inner monologue through her facial expressions and actions. 

Picture of her yelling at her legal team last week. 

40877482-1965-43B9-A52B-64E555F06129.jpeg

There’s only so much you can polish a turd.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I honestly don’t give a single shit about this trial or either party, but the poop story and memes are so damn good (SIAP).

Edit: Just saw this was posted in the LOL pics thread, still gonna leave it here.

FB1D5ECA-5510-4655-BC3D-D057661FD6CB.jpeg

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I honestly don’t give a single shit about this trial or either party, but the poop story and memes are so damn good (SIAP).

FB1D5ECA-5510-4655-BC3D-D057661FD6CB.jpeg

Be more sensitive man...jeez...apparently there are a lot of ex-Surly wives out there that are like her. Try not to trigger them. Damn.

On 5/2/2022 at 1:26 PM, Nicole44 said:

Be more sensitive man...jeez...apparently there are a lot of ex-Surly wives out there that are like her. Try not to trigger them. Damn.

My ex is one of them.  I have the psych testing results to prove it.  If I posted it you would not believe the shit in it, but the records are sealed and I am sure someone here knows/nailed her.  She is a UT Grad.

Trial back on.  Just waiting on Amber to get on the stand at this point.

She won’t be able to keep up the act on cross and I doubt she will be able to hold it together even for her attorneys. I could be wrong but the deposition she gave the facial expressions alone coupled with barely controlled rage at her story being questioned…she’s not that great of an actress and it will fall apart. His attorneys are really good. 

A06341AA-EF30-4D1B-8E65-34835D655ACD.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

My ex is one of them.  I have the psych testing results to prove it.  If I posted it you would not believe the shit in it, but the records are sealed and I am sure someone here knows/nailed her.  She is a UT Grad.

Trial back on.  Just waiting on Amber to get on the stand at this point.

Amber heard crazy confirmed.

20 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

she's telling a story about him hitting her for the first time and crying but no tears.  She can't act.  lol

JFC I am about 15 minutes behind, she is telling it now.  Holy shit she is bad.  Not convincing at all.

The I've seen the health class videos comment was classic.

Edited by Moby Ric

So bruised arm pic, which the bruise can come from anything knowing this chick.  She says he held her down, and she lost count of how many times he slapped her in the face.  Yet, there is not a mark on her face at all.

One of my best friends (I was his best man) dated a chick in college named Amber.  She was a smoke show, and to this day the craziest bitch any of my friends have ever dated.  He did say she was a freak in the sack. 

Come to think of it, I could use a little of that in my life right now.

24 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

One of my best friends (I was his best man) dated a chick in college named Amber.  She was a smoke show, and to this day the craziest bitch any of my friends have ever dated.  He did say she was a freak in the sack. 

One of the most gorgeous women I've ever known was named Amber.  I was nuts for her, never even got close to it.  A friend did, and she was quite enthusiastic about her time with him.  And now, she's an obnoxious vapid Jesus freak.  Still a smoke show, though.

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Sbbruin said:

40 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

One of the most gorgeous women I've ever known was named Amber.  I was nuts for her, never even got close to it.  A friend did, and she was quite enthusiastic about her time with him.  And now, she's an obnoxious vapid Jesus freak.  Still a smoke show, though.

Gentlemen, we have rules here…

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep.  And one of mine is "don't doxx people who surely know folks on these boards."  So, nope.  Don't worry about it....she's smoke, but you never had a chance.

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Maybe her legal team could throw some chopped onions on the stand so she can cry properly?

It looks like she is in the process of shitting the stand.

Edited by Goredho
  • Haha 4

Another thing I have discerned from this trial:
1 -- Amber Heard is available.
2 -- She should REMAIN available.
But life has also taught me that:
3 -- She will end up with some dude in short order, because
4 -- Undefeated.
5. Dummies like me somehow end up at the front of the line. "it will be different this time"
  • Like 1