This months Trial of the Century Depp v Heard

Moby Ric

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

One of the most gorgeous women I've ever known was named Amber.  I was nuts for her, never even got close to it.  A friend did, and she was quite enthusiastic about her time with him.  And now, she's an obnoxious vapid Jesus freak.  Still a smoke show, though.

Not sure if it holds true everywhere, but in my life experience I’ve never come across a Monica who wasn’t a pure smoke sex pot.  There were two I knew here in SA during HS - One who went to Churchill named Monica Buck and another named Monica Brant.

Here’s a pic of the latter…

0135AA6E-F51E-4442-B5E9-60AFD403E6B3.jpeg

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

12 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Amber’s the kinda broad where you wake up in the bathtub with both kidneys missing, no stitches, and no note with 911 advice.

She’s more like the type who leaves you with one kidney, let’s you heal, is nice to you to snake her way back into your life, gets close to your circle of friends, then picks off their kidneys one by one before finishing you off and stealing the other kidney.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MrBig said:

She’s more like the type who leaves you with one kidney, let’s you heal, is nice to you to snake her way back into your life, gets close to your circle of friends, then picks off their kidneys one by one before finishing you off and stealing the other kidney.

I see we have dated the same types.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, MrBig said:

I love her. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Not quite catching the meaning.  

Cinical "sure" because you think she doesn't look better or because you think I'm lying?

Sure in that she doesn’t look better imo. But the fake crying without tears on the stand doesn’t help and screwy court outfits she’s been wearing. Again just my opinion but I don’t think she’s that pretty anymore…

• Hook 'Em 1

i can’t wait for Johnny’s attorneys to cross…

Quoting from a damn movie and a creepy one at that…she really is BPD…not a clue that there are people with half a brain listening to her bullshit and not buying a damn word or gesture…or her evidence…

• Haha 9

10 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Quoting from a damn movie and a creepy one at that…she really is BPD…not a clue that there are people with half a brain listening to her bullshit and not buying a damn word or gesture…or her evidence…

I haven’t seen the testimony to verify but please please be true about plagiarizing the Talented Mr Ripley lol

• Hook 'Em 3

12 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I haven’t seen the testimony to verify but please please be true about plagiarizing the Talented Mr Ripley lol

I didn’t get to see her testimony either so who knows if she actually said all that. That would be hilarious though…his very “ardent” supporters are claiming her testimony is full of movie quotes. Oh well. The whole trial is sort of fascinating and sad and weird. I will say that I don’t find her to be credible at all but that’s just me…

33 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Sure in that she doesn’t look better imo. But the fake crying without tears on the stand doesn’t help and screwy court outfits she’s been wearing. Again just my opinion but I don’t think she’s that pretty anymore…

I gotcha.  

I guess I shoulda said - To each her own.

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Having some experience w/a borderline personality disorder female I’d say Amber rings just about every single bell.

• Hook 'Em 2