This months Trial of the Century Depp v Heard

Moby Ric

10 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Having some experience w/a borderline personality disorder female I’d say Amber rings just about every single bell.

I’d tend to agree knowing women like her. Lying can be second nature to people like that. There are so many pictures of her at events right after alleged beatings looking like nothing happened…

Then there is this…which…

What do y’all think on that one? 

• Haha 3

Just now, Horn80 said:

Listening to her today, I thought the photos of her “injuries” would have been really bad from him punching her over and over as she claims but they didn’t look that way to me.

The main problem is not the severity but her description of the beatings and injuries don’t square with events she attended hours or a day or two later that were posted on social media. She is claiming horrific injuries and beatings and trauma and since her time on the stand we can see acting ain’t her thing but within a day or two after these incidents she’s on the red carpet or dancing or doing all manner of things that don’t line up with what she’s saying. I don’t also wanted to say just because bruises aren’t visible doesn’t mean a beating didn’t happen but going by her description of the events it doesn’t square at all with pictures of her at various functions. It doesn’t..

Yeah, she’s lying -through her teeth.  That nutter would have come at Depp like a rolling ball of butcher blades if he had done what she says he did.

‘Her little flower, “just frightened and afraid” act is hilariously transparent.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I’d tend to agree knowing women like her. Lying can be second nature to people like that. There are so many pictures of her at events right after alleged beatings looking like nothing happened…

Then there is this…which…

What do y’all think on that one? 

Yep, bullet hitter hidden in the tissue.  I used to do that on Southwest flights ]all the time back when 25,000 feet just wasn’t high enough.

She absolutely went Peruvian right there.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Yep, bullet hitter hidden in the tissue.  I used to do that on Southwest flights ]all the time back when 25,000 feet just wasn’t high enough.

She absolutely went Peruvian right there.

I wonder if she will fake some episode to avoid being cross examined by his attorneys. But her disorder dictates she is either a victim or a princess so more than likely will show up. I figured that was what she was doing on the stand but I’ve never tried that stuff so wanted y’all’s opinion on that. 

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I wonder if she will fake some episode to avoid being cross examined by his attorneys. But her disorder dictates she is either a victim or a princess so more than likely will show up. I figured that was what she was doing on the stand but I’ve never tried that stuff so wanted y’all’s opinion on that. 

I once took apart an allergy inhaler and stuck a bullet hitter inside.  Even drilled a hole so the load knob would be accessible.  

“You ok man?”

”Ah, just this cedar.”

Edited by Cajun
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

I once took apart an allergy inhaler and stuck a bullet hitter inside.  Even drilled a hole so the load knob would be accessible.  

“You ok man?”

”Ah, just this cedar.”

Tom Herman?

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

Well, I didn’t have Kendra Scott’s scent on my fingers while throwing the Horns, so…

Be careful or Michelle Herman might pin your quote on Twitter to give passive aggressive support for the next Texas First Lady. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

There’s no court for a whole week. More than enough time for Amber to plan out her Princess act for cross. She wanted us all to see her do that bump (regardless of whether she was really doing coke or not) so we can all talk about her doing a bump in court throughout the bye week. The PR team knows the public needs a negative to focus on, so the coke bump distracts from all the bad acting she gave during her abuse testimony. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Let's not rush to judgement about her doing a tissue toot of cocaine.  We just don't know that and it's totally unfair to rush to that conclusion.

It could of easily been meth.

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

I am not saying she is lying.  But with the countless face hits, wall slams, floor slams, and over all beating she has allegedly taken from JD she would have been hospitalized at least once.  At a minimum there would be marks and scars all over her.  Some bit of evidence on her body somewhere.  Yet ll we have is a small bruise on her arm.  I mean her version of the fight in Australia sounds insane and all the broken glass and not one injury.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

I am not saying she is lying.  But with the countless face hits, wall slams, floor slams, and over all beating she has allegedly taken from JD she would have been hospitalized at least once.  At a minimum there would be marks and scars all over her.  Some bit of evidence on her body somewhere.  Yet ll we have is a small bruise on her arm.  I mean her version of the fight in Australia sounds insane and all the broken glass and not one injury.

Agreed, and if she truly did black out she would have had a concussion amongst bunch of other physical issues.  If after all of that she took sleeping pills to go to sleep, there's a high likelihood that she wouldn't have woken up

• Hook 'Em 1

It is just that there is no evidence.  And why is nobody,(security, nurse, home owner) corroborating her story?  For all we know she could of trashed the house herself and taken photos to set JD up?  I know he did the weird painting but that does not indicate an incredibly violent fight.  Both these people are really fucked up.

17 hours ago, Cajun said:

Yeah, she’s lying -through her teeth.  That nutter would have come at Depp like a rolling ball of butcher blades if he had done what she says he did.

‘Her little flower, “just frightened and afraid” act is hilariously transparent.

So, in other words, she shit the bed?

• Haha 2

They kept talking about how Johnny was blasting Marilyn Manson music while beating her up. I know Johnny and Marilyn are BFFs, but Amber’s attorneys seem so desperate to mention him even when it’s not relevant to the conversation. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Moby Ric said:

If you are not watching this cross examination of Amber heard you are missing some awesome stuff.  This lawyer is slaying her.

Can u summarize so far? Can’t watch but was looking forward to the cross…his attorneys running laps around her attorneys. Also she makes the oddest facial expressions…like, “Im making this face that is supposed to look sad so the jury will have sympathy for me but I’m not sure what a sad face really is…” 

JD's attorney is showing the jury that Amber can't keep her lies straight.  AH is saying that people that testified before her are incorrect.  AD's attorney is asking her about specific beatings, then showing pic of AH without comment of AH the next day without any injuries.  AH responses are straight out of the bi polar narcissistic playbook.  The I don't recall, or I don't agree with your characterization of that.

• Hook 'Em 2

Thanks. I did manage to see this exchange:

Heard claimed Depp had grabbed her and sexually assaulted her with a wine bottle in the middle of three-days of assault from Depp in 2012. 

It was the same year she gave him a knife with the inscription, 'Hasta la muerte', or 'Until Death' on it.  

Vasquez asked the master deputy of the court to show the knife to Heard and the jury, which he did.

Vasquez said: 'During these cycles of violence you gave Mr Depp a knife as a gift?

Heard said: 'I gave him a knife for a birthday present early in our relationship, around 2012'

Vasquez said: 'That's the knife you gave to the man who was hitting you'

Heard shot back: I wasn't worried he was going to stab me with it'.

Vasquez said: 'But you gave it to him?'

Heard admitted: 'I gave it to him'.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

JD's attorney is showing the jury that Amber can't keep her lies straight.  AH is saying that people that testified before her are incorrect.  AD's attorney is asking her about specific beatings, then showing pic of AH without comment of AH the next day without any injuries.  AH responses are straight out of the bi polar narcissistic playbook.  The I don't recall, or I don't agree with your characterization of that.

This is an outstanding cross to watch from the land of bizzaro world... This chick is straight up batshit crazy...

• Hook 'Em 2

JD's lawyer is baiting AH and she is taking it every time.   AH's lawyer are not protecting her at all on the stand.  No objections which is a real mistake.  JD's lawyer is eventually going to get AH to lose it on the stand.  With her fucked up personality issues it is only a matter of time.

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Thanks. I did manage to see this exchange:

Heard claimed Depp had grabbed her and sexually assaulted her with a wine bottle in the middle of three-days of assault from Depp in 2012. 

It was the same year she gave him a knife with the inscription, 'Hasta la muerte', or 'Until Death' on it.  

Vasquez asked the master deputy of the court to show the knife to Heard and the jury, which he did.

Vasquez said: 'During these cycles of violence you gave Mr Depp a knife as a gift?

Heard said: 'I gave him a knife for a birthday present early in our relationship, around 2012'

Vasquez said: 'That's the knife you gave to the man who was hitting you'

Heard shot back: I wasn't worried he was going to stab me with it'.

Vasquez said: 'But you gave it to him?'

Heard admitted: 'I gave it to him'.

Yes, it is totally normal to give a man who threaten to kill you a knife as a gift.

• Hook 'Em 2

She always tries to go wondering away from the question and then sort of rambles.

She is getting flustered by having to reread her own testimony and then having those words thrown back at her.

I do think that they have missed some opportunities to further hammer home how duplicitous she is.

• Hook 'Em 2

She’s probably so high on any number of things she doesn’t even realize how much she’s contradicted herself. He really is lucky to be alive imo. Not an exaggeration. She was after his money and if he happened to die during a made up violent episode oh well. I remember reading that she found out on their honeymoon that he had mismanaged all his money (in a call with his agent/manager) and wasn’t worth a smidge of his $600 million…and she was incredibly vile to him after that. She wanted to bait him into a violent episode and when she couldn’t bc he’s more content with bloody finger painting and assaulting kitchen cabinets and passing out…she filed the restraining order and for divorce and kept trying to get him to break it and finally lured him into seeing her. 

I think she was once physically pretty but she looks bloated and creepy now. I can’t believe she has a baby. That should make anyone nervous. BDP types like her think nothing of harming others. 

This is great! It’s a good thing that the jury knows what to expect from Amber on cross since the Depp’s expert basically gave them a play by play on BPD…incredible. She just can’t help herself.

Camille is just shredding her and it’s great.