This months Trial of the Century Depp v Heard

Moby Ric

Here we go…(cuz we know she was arrested for abusing her wife/girlfriend):

Dr Curry nailed her diagnosis of Amber. Narcissistic BPD. Liar. Either a victim or a princess. Never hee fault. Always everyone else’s fault. Never does anything wrong. Throws everyone under the bus. Now it’s TMZ. Everyone else is lying except her. Everyone. Jeez…she’s really melting down. I was wondering when they’d get to her arrest. Can her lawyers have any more side bars…it won’t help Amber tell the truth…

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Here we go…(cuz we know she was arrested for abusing her wife/girlfriend):

Dr Curry nailed her diagnosis of Amber. Narcissistic BPD. Liar. Either a victim or a princess. Never hee fault. Always everyone else’s fault. Never does anything wrong. Throws everyone under the bus. Now it’s TMZ. Everyone else is lying except her. Everyone. Jeez…she’s really melting down. I was wondering when they’d get to her arrest. Can her lawyers have any more side bars…it won’t help Amber tell the truth…

Pretty sure he just copied that from my ex-wife's file. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

BDP types are fricking scary to deal with until you get them on the stand and everyone can see exactly who they are and how the operate. 

Very true.  I feel like I am watching and re living court with my psycho ex for custody.  I fucking won.

• Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Very true.  I feel like I am watching and re living court with my psycho ex for custody.  I fucking won.

We all won except the toolsheds still supporting Amber. They are still trying to claim she’s a victim and Camille was badgering Amber and we should always believe Amber bc reasons…

I know her attorney tried to rehabilitate Amber a bit ago during the Camille objection fest but as has been mentioned more than once on this site…you can’t polish a Turd. 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

We all won except the toolsheds still supporting Amber. They are still trying to claim she’s a victim and Camille was badgering Amber and we should always believe Amber bc reasons…

I know her attorney tried to rehabilitate Amber a bit ago during the Camille objection fest but as has been mentioned more than once on this site…you can’t polish a Turd. 

Lol.  We didn't win shit.  We got to witness a 3.5 week civil trial on public tv of 2 pathetic figures.  There are people wrongfully convicted of murder who have shorter trials than this clown show.   This is like "downfall of Rome" spectacle shit right now.  

Seriously.  How the fuck did this circle jerk last nearly a month?  

Edited by Trey3216
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/5/2022 at 5:53 PM, Nicole44 said:

i can’t wait for Johnny’s attorneys to cross…

Quoting from a damn movie and a creepy one at that…she really is BPD…not a clue that there are people with half a brain listening to her bullshit and not buying a damn word or gesture…or her evidence…

The Talented Mrs Shitley.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Lmao we won. Ive never seen a single person support Amber Heard. Just people pointing out youre all just as crazy to be emotionally invested in defending Johnny Depp because he's handsome and you like his movies (with an undercurrent of fighting WOKE CULTURE)

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

Camille grilling AH on her donations to charities was brutal.  AH kept saying she pledged the money to those charities and that was the same as actually giving them the money.  

Heard is batshit crazy.  

So actually, for really large donations, this IS normal. The pledge of millions is made, and then the donation is arranged to be a monthly payment over time. The charity gets steady income; the benefactor gets to spread the tax benefits over several years; everybody wins.

Of course in this case those installment payments never began.

• Hook 'Em 1

You don't want to fuck around with people that have issues like AH.  It is nightmare.

Noticed when she was finished she just fucking left and did not even wait for her attorneys or even the jury to be excused.  She knows she got worked over, she mad.  And you wouldn't like her when she gets angry.

• Hook 'Em 3

Finishing up the last of her redirect...

She just seems totally "fake" in everything she says. She can't seem to stay with her coaching from her team and just throws shit out there. And she keeps on implying that everyone is wrong or lying or can't understand why they can't see or think what she sees or thinks.

Her lawyer seems to be getting torched as well on her redirect.

So what should her team do to try and save this at this point?

• Hook 'Em 1

Seeing  Ambers ex testify is interesting.  Very calm with JD's lawyers, all tears for AH's lawyer.  Looks very staged.  It is becoming apparent to me that many of these folks testifying against JD are mad they are not on the gravy train he provided for them anymore.  He introduced them to a lavish lifestyle and now it is gone so they are all mad.

• Hook 'Em 2

I had never heard of BPD until the “Bad, Bad Thing” podcast (Jennair- yep, that’s a real name- Gerardot killed her ex husband’s girlfriend), but it is a scary thing, for real. They’re not sociopaths, exactly, in that they can feel empathy (or at least fake it, including to themselves), but they can also feel nothing for another person once they believe themselves to be victimized. 

• Hook 'Em 1