This months Trial of the Century Depp v Heard

Moby Ric

2 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

I never knew Johnny was so dumb sounding. I mean most actors aren't highly intelligent, but they are usually quite articulate and assured enough to come across as smart. He doesn't seem prepared for this as well has he should be. He did score a couple of points against the male lawyer imo though. 

he's always been a horrible interviewee... he was on Letterman and maybe Leno or Conan back in the day...mumbling, boring as hell, not at all charismatic, which honestly made me respect him more as an actor bc he couldn't be more different IRL.

#teamdepp

10 minutes ago, mchookem said:

he's always been a horrible interviewee... he was on Letterman and maybe Leno or Conan back in the day...mumbling, boring as hell, not at all charismatic, which honestly made me respect him more as an actor bc he couldn't be more different IRL.

#teamdepp

I was thinking the same thing. He was a flop in every interview I've seen him do.

1 hour ago, mchookem said:

#teamdepp

I think I've only read his interviews, about Brando, about his prep for roles and he seemed intelligent enough in print. I guess I never caught a televised interview of him. Huh. He is a musician and he seems to have a lot of friends so I am surprised by this.  

8 hours ago, MrBig said:

Amber Heard doesn’t want to dress up like Jack Sparrow to mock Johnny Depp. She’s fine just copying the suits & ties he wears to court. Depp lost his UK trial and she’s wearing a similar grey suit to rub it in his face. Then she wears the same tie the day after him. How many Gucci bee ties are really in circulation? Depp has a serious drug/alcohol problem, but Amber is the walking embodiment of Scientology with a pussy. Anyone with a crazy ex spouse knows how these people operate. I’m glad they didn’t have any kids together.

She's not a Scientologist. STFU with that stupid bullshit. She's just a crazy bitch. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, rage-a-holic said:

She's not a Scientologist. STFU with that stupid bullshit. She's just a crazy bitch. 

I’m not saying she’s a Scientologist. I’m saying that her pussy has the same grip on men that Scientology has on its believers. 

4 hours ago, mchookem said:

#teamdepp

The Bill Belicheck of acting. 

Thought this was funny. The entire trial transcript probably has a bunch of gold:

"Johnny Depp chuckled when the court in his defamation trial against ex-wife Amber Heard was shown a text in which he told his nurse Debbie Lloyd that “you can give me some morphine to see if my tongue and penis touch”.

The text was part of an apology after Mr Depp had refused to see Ms Lloyd or anyone else earlier that same day."

6 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Text from Depp to his assistant.

'Hey man, I'm drunk and I just trashed my hotel room.  There are hookers and animals in here.'

This guy is becoming a hero on the stand before my eyes.

If that doesn't become the Surly motto, there is no God.

• Haha 1

If you are not watching this cross examination you are missing out.  JD on a plane from Boston to LA with half a bottle of whiskey, 2 bottles of champagne, 1000 red bulls and vodka, and some powder.  

And he is going back and forth with the lawyer about what is and what is not a blackout.  

JD is a dream witness/client.  Acting chops on display (not to suggest he isn't telling the truth).  But he pauses, he speaks slowly, and he's thus far, unflappable.  The reactions from AH would cause me, were I a juror, not to be too sympathetic to her. 

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, I think she's stunning, so good on Elon:

28dc70deb12070634571d4c935d8d6c6.jpg

Sexy-Cara-Delevingne-Pictures.jpg

82f6ae13808ec2db888480ca69986333.jpg

This is the expression of every chick that got pissed off when you accidently got some jizz on her face/hand/leg. Like you committed a war crime or something.  That's my ex-wife's tribe, so I'll pass.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sandman said:

This is the expression of every chick that got pissed off when you accidently got some jizz on her face/hand/leg. Like you committed a war crime or something.  That's my ex-wife's tribe, so I'll pass.

Yeah......I like 'em mean.  I can handle it.

• Haha 1

Depp just cracks me up with how unshaken he is on the stand.  Lawyer shows a video of him drunk in the morning and "assaulting some cabinets" cursing pours a "mega pint" of wine and being over all nuts.  Video ends and the next shot is JD sitting there on the stand looking calm as fuck and then asks.  "Do we have a date on this?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Sandman said:

"Accidentally"

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 3