Girls Gone Wild Exposed

Baboontyme

On 4/23/2022 at 4:30 PM, Beau Vine said:

Jesus, Brooke Burke is still amazingly gorgeous.

About 25 years ago, I was eating lunch at Hamburger Hamlet on Sunset.  There was a tile mosaic thing on the building across the street, and Brook was doing a bikini photo  shoot in front of it. 

Motherfucker.  She was pure smoke. 

Csb/ it was maybe late 90's or early aughts and we were driving past this douchey dance club in Salt Lake called the bay. Early 1900's mansion converted to a 3 level club but the GGW bus was parked out front so we decided to go in. It was still douchey but there were a lot of Mormon girls flashing their tits trying to get on TV so that was fun. Maybe @henrygandorf was there?  Not so /csb. 

On 4/24/2022 at 2:00 PM, Baboontyme said:

HG if you don't mind for those of us who were not around at the beginning how did you get involved in the first place? Plan on watching tonight. 

a buddy of mine (fellow horn) actually worked there and put my name in as a potential replacement when he left.  it became a completely different role right after i started, because up to that point, there were no ggw cameramen on the road - it was all licensed footage and was mostly supervising an editor and dealing with ad buys.  snoop dogg at mardi gras was my 2nd week on the job and spring break was right after that.

11 hours ago, RatJuul said:

Actually surprised anyone would willingly watch this.

i haven't watched it yet but i plan to.

28 minutes ago, pops said:

Csb/ it was maybe late 90's or early aughts and we were driving past this douchey dance club in Salt Lake called the bay. Early 1900's mansion converted to a 3 level club but the GGW bus was parked out front so we decided to go in. It was still douchey but there were a lot of Mormon girls flashing their tits trying to get on TV so that was fun. Maybe @henrygandorf was there?  Not so /csb. 

well if it was a wrapped bus, that didn't start until fall, 2002.  took me months of begging to get that tour done and we did 29 cities in about 34 days then came home.  it was almost entirely on the eastern half of the u.s. and definitely did not include anything in slc.  if i had to guess, it would have to be summer 2003 or later and i don't think i ever went to an event in utah.

i won't go into the logistics of bus tour routing or the mormon culture in  general, but there are a bunch of reasons to avoid that entire region.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, pops said:

Those girls in SLC were definitely down to soak.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Skipper said:

I had it on in the background the other night.   Joe Francis seems like a total piece of shit.  Which was pretty much already a given.

I watched and thought that you could potentially explain away some of those things... until his parents filed a restraining order against him.  An absolutely massive piece of shit. 

14 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I watched and thought that you could potentially explain away some of those things... until his parents filed a restraining order against him.  An absolutely massive piece of shit. 

The Kardashians were so far up Joe’s ass in the early years because he was rich. Remember when they all looked like this? They look like completely different people now.

AC1CAD23-0E76-493A-BB59-11E304E30AEE.thumb.jpeg.ddbef9b6d00ded82731ae508e391afda.jpeg

4 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

About 25 years ago, I was eating lunch at Hamburger Hamlet on Sunset.  There was a tile mosaic thing on the building across the street, and Brook was doing a bikini photo  shoot in front of it. 

Motherfucker.  She was pure smoke. 

Buddy sat next to her at Nobu Malibu a few years ago.  Said she was stunningly beautiful.  Jeff Gordon was sitting a couple tables over /CSB

46 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

a buddy of mine (fellow horn) actually worked there and put my name in as a potential replacement when he left.  it became a completely different role right after i started, because up to that point, there were no ggw cameramen on the road - it was all licensed footage and was mostly supervising an editor and dealing with ad buys.  snoop dogg at mardi gras was my 2nd week on the job and spring break was right after that.

i haven't watched it yet but i plan to.

well if it was a wrapped bus, that didn't start until fall, 2002.  took me months of begging to get that tour done and we did 29 cities in about 34 days then came home.  it was almost entirely on the eastern half of the u.s. and definitely did not include anything in slc.  if i had to guess, it would have to be summer 2003 or later and i don't think i ever went to an event in utah.

i won't go into the logistics of bus tour routing or the mormon culture in  general, but there are a bunch of reasons to avoid that entire region.

Fully wrapped bus and 2003 fits into my timeline so that's probably when it was. 

27 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Buddy sat next to her at Nobu Malibu a few years ago.  Said she was stunningly beautiful.  Jeff Gordon was sitting a couple tables over /CSB

Gordon was probably looking past Burke to check out your buddy's package. 

12 hours ago, MrBig said:

The Kardashians were so far up Joe’s ass in the early years because he was rich. Remember when they all looked like this? They look like completely different people now.

AC1CAD23-0E76-493A-BB59-11E304E30AEE.thumb.jpeg.ddbef9b6d00ded82731ae508e391afda.jpeg

I assume everyone has seen the pics of a bare breasted Paris Hilton with Joe on his boat. 

49 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It was awesome. He was hilarious. As far as I know he’s still working. I don’t know why he doesn’t get any exposure these days. 

He almost came to blows with a friend of mine at LZs in 2003 around 1am.  They were both browned out.

13 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

Give us the script man! Did you have it written on a little laminated card like a telemarketer?

nope.  they would describe the night in question, typically shrouded in mystery and unnecessary lies, not realizing that if they were just straight with me, it would make my job way easier.  i would try to get a pic or two sent to me, ideally from that night to see what they were wearing and who they were with, and then i would try to track down and tag the footage not for use.

contrary to what most believed, it was pretty easy to find a chick and take her out of the raw footage.  now often times they would call only 1-2 days after the incident, or have a "boyfriend" or "sister" call instead.  if it was that soon, then the footage was still on the bus, and we'd have to wait.  the bus sent fedex envelopes once a week. 

on occasion, they would be like, "i was in myrtle beach last week and blah blah" and i would have to explain that we'd never been in myrtle beach and i don't know who she flashed for, sorry.

unless the chick was super fucking crazy hot, which was rare, it was a no-brainer.  we'd find her, mark her, and that was that.  then we'd let them know and they'd be happy and it was a good moment.  if she was super fucking crazy hot, we just had to make sure joe didn't see her.  i had a pretty close relationship with the editors there and they knew how things worked.

on the other hand, if the dvd was already released, our hands were pretty tied.  most of the lawsuits were about those.  once the horse is out of the barn, the options are limited.  we could go back and edit the master (expensive), but the dvds that were out in the world were out in the world.

• Hook 'Em 1